Author Topic: Counterpart  (Read 2252 times)

Vee

• Elite Boss
Counterpart
« on: March 15, 2018, 06:10:49 AM »
Didn't hear about this one til 7 eps had already aired, probably cuz it's on Starz. Anyway loving it through 6 eps. Very cool parallel earths spy show.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
Re: Counterpart
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 11:52:17 AM »
Didn't hear about this one til 7 eps had already aired, probably cuz it's on Starz. Anyway loving it through 6 eps. Very cool parallel earths spy show.

Wait a minute... you love a tv show?  Who are you and what did you do with Vee?

hurple

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 01:24:50 PM »
Have all of them DVR'ed so far.  I've gotten to the point where I just DVR entire seasons of shows and then binge-watch them over a few weeks/days.  But, I am looking forward to this one.

My question is this... I know J K Simmons is the lead and he's playing an agent.  But, is he an agent for Farmer's Insurance?

:o

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 06:19:04 PM »
Wait a minute... you love a tv show?  Who are you and what did you do with Vee?

inorite. but it does happen occasionally.

farmers' insurance might be his side gig.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 08:27:43 PM »
Finished the season. Still really digging it but it might be a bit slow at times for you non-speedsters.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2019, 08:27:17 AM »
Ok season two was amazing. If this doesn't get saved by Amazon or someone it's a travesty. I'm not sure exactly what Starz is trying to do at this point. They put together great shows with top-tier actors for a pay tv channel that doesn't even have a streaming version or any deal with existing services, then wonder why they don't get enough viewers to justify the money. I'll not be surprised at all if American Gods gets canned after this season too.

Edit - they seem to have gotten an app going now, but still.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 09:21:56 AM by Vee »