Author Topic: Black Vulcan... er, Lightning season 1  (Read 13423 times)

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: Black Vulcan... er, Lightning season 1
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2018, 08:03:45 AM »
So we've got confirmation of Vixen and Supergirl in the same universe plus whichever legend or speedster went back to steal Anissa's clothes from Janet Jackson's trailer on the Good Times set.

Love Gambi's high security door shade there in case anyone under 5'8" is trying to spy on his secret conversations.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2018, 01:41:16 PM »
So we've got confirmation of Vixen and Supergirl in the same universe plus whichever legend or speedster went back to steal Anissa's clothes from Janet Jackson's trailer on the Good Times set.

Love Gambi's high security door shade there in case anyone under 5'8" is trying to spy on his secret conversations.

Not 100% proof. Could have been joking and referring to comic book characters. They did have an Outsides comic book in another episode.

Plus I believe the producers said this has nothing to do with any of the other Arrowverse shows. (at least for now)

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2018, 08:14:47 PM »
I wish my parents had lied to me about being superheroes and that I suddenly discovered I had powers.  I promise I wouldn't be a little drama queen about it.

Not 100% proof. Could have been joking and referring to comic book characters. They did have an Outsides comic book in another episode.

Plus I believe the producers said this has nothing to do with any of the other Arrowverse shows. (at least for now)

The fact that she didn't know right off that her mother was joking is a good indication that Vixen, at least, exists.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2018, 09:30:18 PM »
I wish my parents had lied to me about being superheroes and that I suddenly discovered I had powers.  I promise I wouldn't be a little drama queen about it.

drama queen is a free power pool like post-issue-19 fitness.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2018, 05:20:58 AM »
The ASA have a Sapper gun! We need to kill the Sapper first lol! Black Lightning is the best CW DC TV show of all time! I really enjoyed the show. I wonder what season 2 is going to go.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2018, 09:24:05 AM »
Was cool they showed the origin in the last episode.

Nice break of tradition.

I thought it was kind of bad when the daughter who wasn't in costume started screamed very loudly "Daddy Daddy wake up." to BL.

What if some kids or teachers were still around?

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2018, 03:58:20 AM »
More Gambi high security - drive to your safehouse destination before getting everyone to trash their phones. In case they still can't find you make sure you have the only satellite shielded property in the area apart from the ones owned by the people looking for you.

saipaman

• Elite Boss
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2018, 11:16:36 PM »
Black Lightning is the best CW DC TV show of all time!

It's great to see a show about a hero with a clarity of purpose, mastery of his powers and who isn't a whiny bitch.