Author Topic: Flash Season Four  (Read 41660 times)

doc7924

• Elite Boss
Re: Flash Season Four
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2017, 01:37:36 PM »
The casting was excellent. If anyone looked like their comic book, it was the guy playing Ralph. Even down to the nose wiggle!

Glad he wasn't another bad guy - tired of seeing like every meta human being evil.

Loved the Plastic Man joke.

And liked the nod to the original Flash - Bellows being an ex cop in Central City.

Really makes it feel like the 1990 show is another alternate Earth, like it was shown to be.

CG

• Elite Boss
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2017, 03:57:04 PM »
Not sure why DeVoe used his real name in dealing with Dibney.  Why not use Smith or Johnson (Shadowrun anyone)?

I hope that it's part of some master plan to draw the Flash in.  He seems to need the Flash for what he's got planned, so we'll see.

I do love the continued tone of fun and adventure!  Machete/Breacher/Josh was great to see. 

I'm hoping that Ralph becomes a fairly common guest star.  He seems like fun and will provide a little conflict in the show without going over the top.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2017, 04:46:37 PM »
Not sure why DeVoe used his real name in dealing with Dibney.  Why not use Smith or Johnson (Shadowrun anyone)?

I hope that it's part of some master plan to draw the Flash in.  He seems to need the Flash for what he's got planned, so we'll see.

I do love the continued tone of fun and adventure!  Machete/Breacher/Josh was great to see. 

I'm hoping that Ralph becomes a fairly common guest star.  He seems like fun and will provide a little conflict in the show without going over the top.

Didn't Elongated Man start as a back up in the Flash comics? And also in the comics they sort of teamed up quite a bit.

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2017, 11:57:21 PM »
Ralph first appeared in the Flash. He was a mystery character that at first Barry feared was a villain. His first outfit was quite ... out there.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2017, 06:00:25 PM »
Ralph first appeared in the Flash. He was a mystery character that at first Barry feared was a villain. His first outfit was quite ... out there.

I guess Cisco will make him an outfit that can stretch - unstable molecules anyone?

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2017, 11:20:00 PM »
Or perhaps woven out of Gingold fibers...
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2017, 01:56:40 PM »
Or perhaps woven out of Gingold fibers...

I forgot - how did Plastic Man get his powers? Maybe he could be a version of Ralph on an alternate Earth.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2017, 02:06:25 PM »
Your standard barrel o' chemicals for PM. I like Ralph's freebased soda much better.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2017, 02:45:21 PM »
Your standard barrel o' chemicals for PM. I like Ralph's freebased soda much better.

Isn't that the same drink that turns Olsen into Elastic Lad? and if so why cant anyone drink it to get the powers?

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2017, 07:12:50 PM »
Isn't that the same drink that turns Olsen into Elastic Lad? and if so why cant anyone drink it to get the powers?
Apparently it's a poison or allergen to a lot of people.  Some people can consume the Gingo fruit without any issues.  Only a very select few actually develop special abilities.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2017, 02:20:06 PM »
I'm the Flash!!!!!!!!

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2017, 05:28:03 PM »
Drunk Barry is best Barry.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2017, 09:17:54 PM »
Lucky he didn't do any super speed stuff by accident.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2017, 09:51:16 PM »
Lucky he didn't do any super speed stuff by accident.

He did get peanuts.  Whoosh.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2017, 01:12:49 AM »
Did they just make the decision to make this and Legends into lame sitcoms this season? Just a constant stream of dad jokes at this point.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2017, 03:01:39 PM »
He did get peanuts.  Whoosh.

Or maybe he didn't.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2017, 03:55:49 PM »
Did they just make the decision to make this and Legends into lame sitcoms this season? Just a constant stream of dad jokes at this point.

I am liking Legends a lot so far. Its the light show of the bunch so I have no problems. Though for a super hero show they certainly have a lack there of each week.

As far as the Flash - a change of pace after the brooding, 'oh poor me', Barry.

And Ralph adds a but of comedy as well.

I am thinking though that Joe's new kid is somehow part of DeVroe's plan as well.

I'm the Flassssssssh!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 10:44:59 PM by doc7924 »

ryuplaneswalker

• New Efforts # 17,000!
  • Boss
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2017, 08:39:35 AM »

For Flash..yes

For Legends you are a season behind that comment :P and there is zero wrong with that because Legends is 100% the best Arrowverse show ATM.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2017, 01:40:18 PM »
For Flash..yes

For Legends you are a season behind that comment :P and there is zero wrong with that because Legends is 100% the best Arrowverse show ATM.

I was going to say I'm still enjoying Flash a bit more, but then I thought "well, except for Mr. Rory"... 

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2017, 02:57:18 PM »
I was going to say I'm still enjoying Flash a bit more, but then I thought "well, except for Mr. Rory"...

"Nobody kills 'haircut' but me."