Author Topic: Flash Season Four  (Read 41663 times)

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
Re: Flash Season Four
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2017, 05:16:07 PM »
Now, if only Caitlyn would open up about her problem instead of hiding it until it's too late...
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2017, 06:06:49 PM »
I like that the Thinker is getting scenes at the end of episodes from the start of the season, so we can know a little about what he's capable of and what his goals are.  We don't know why yet, but that's ok.  The villain isn't a complete blank slate and so we can get to know what makes him tick over the season.  As has been stated many times, the best villains don't think they're a villain, so I'm hoping to see what they have in store for the Thinker.
And a non-speedster big bad is a nice change of pace, too.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2017, 08:05:01 PM »
All of a sudden?  Have you not been paying attention to WB/CW over the past couple of decades or so?  Seriously, man.

No I haven't. From here on out I'm not going make you guys read my rant comments on the forums every week. I'm just going to keep it short and simple.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2017, 08:48:40 PM »
And a non-speedster big bad is a nice change of pace, too.

Wells in the first season was in a wheelchair and he was speedster. So you never know....

Certainly looks like the future though. Or an alternate Earth.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2017, 11:18:54 PM »

Certainly looks like the future though. Or an alternate Earth.

Or a dimension that you open up with a puzzle box.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2017, 01:50:35 AM »
Or a dimension that you open up with a puzzle box.

Or a dimension where baby food is a delicacy.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

ryuplaneswalker

• New Efforts # 17,000!
  • Boss
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2017, 05:35:10 AM »
And now we're force see Cisco and Gypsy having their relationship drama

It was dumb, but the explanation of 1-1-1 day and that Gypsy cared about it for the first time was sweet enough to make up for it.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2017, 12:44:37 PM »
I suppose it's too much to hope that Wally's leaving sticks for an appreciable length of time...

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2017, 01:29:11 PM »
I suppose it's too much to hope that Wally's leaving sticks for an appreciable length of time...

Makes sense - you don't need two speedsters to stand still and get shot when facing criminals.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2017, 04:57:44 PM »
Anyone else get the impression that they were poking at the criticism of speedsters getting shot with that game of laser tag?
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2017, 07:31:22 PM »
Anyone else get the impression that they were poking at the criticism of speedsters getting shot with that game of laser tag?

See my post right above yours

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2017, 08:59:07 PM »
Right.  I just got the impression that the laser tag was the writers saying, "Yeah, we heard you.  Watch this..."
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

Nos482

• Elite Boss
  • We've gone and done the greatest crime...
    • My PSN profile
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2017, 01:43:08 AM »
"...that you were her...ahem... FIRST."
Poor Harry. ;D
I'm bad and that's good.
I'll never be good and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me.

...unless I could be Batman, of course. Everybody wants to be Batman.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2017, 01:46:45 AM »
Harry left out that most of what she said was about how Wally was getting dangerously close to jheri curl territory.

CG

• Elite Boss
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2017, 01:15:02 PM »
Nice nod to the Trickster in the 1990's Flash TV show with the marbles.  Mark Hamill used marbles on John Wesley Shipp.

I'm liking the more fun tone of the show.  Not sure where they're going with the Cecile and Joe reveal at the end of the episode.  Daniel West?  I really hope they don't do the "Kid grew up fast" thing they do on Soaps...  If they need a new West family member, I would prefer they be from the future.

Any idea who the other woman on the bus was?  From previews, the guy will be in next episode as the Elongated Man.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2017, 10:20:22 PM »
Nice nod to the Trickster in the 1990's Flash TV show with the marbles.  Mark Hamill used marbles on John Wesley Shipp.

I'm liking the more fun tone of the show.  Not sure where they're going with the Cecile and Joe reveal at the end of the episode.  Daniel West?  I really hope they don't do the "Kid grew up fast" thing they do on Soaps...  If they need a new West family member, I would prefer they be from the future.

Any idea who the other woman on the bus was?  From previews, the guy will be in next episode as the Elongated Man.

I hope he is a good guy. Tired of just about every single meta being a villain.

Unless they cross him between Plastic Man and Elongated Man since Plas started out as a villain.

So 12 people - that sounds like a good season break to me....

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2017, 10:37:36 PM »
I didn't see the preview for next week but didn't they kill off elongated man off-screen in season 1?

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2017, 04:48:28 AM »
I think he was mentioned as a casualty.  However, they wouldn't even have to say he only seemed to be a casualty because of something to do with his powers.  Since it was season one and reality got a kick in the pants since then.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2017, 07:18:33 AM »
"Four years seeing this stuff I finally puked." We feel ya Joe.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2017, 12:59:41 PM »
A lot of fun in that episode, but I think my favourite bit was that a Machete was too much...