Author Topic: Flash Season Four  (Read 41864 times)

saipaman

• Elite Boss
Re: Flash Season Four
« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2018, 01:19:02 AM »
Do you even have to show up at your trial?

Just because you have rights doesn't mean you have to exercise them.

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #101 on: January 20, 2018, 11:08:46 PM »
For felonies it's usually required unless permission is granted.
aka Majadi | Sugar Cane | Absinthe | Killer Antz | Bogatyra | ...
Best Video Game of 2016 -- Paragon Chat!!!
Codewalker for Mayor of Paragon!

CG

• Elite Boss
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2018, 01:56:59 PM »
You guys... The Flash doesn't operate according to reality.   

It's a soap opera with super powers.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2018, 12:13:45 PM »
Good news. The replacement for Firestorm on Legends is going to be Wally.  This certainly goes a long way towards explaining why he was suddenly out of the picture on Flash both as the actor and character.

On the other hand now they have an even more overpowered character on board that makes the rest of the crew irrelevant.  They will I'm sure find some way to nerf him. 

"Hey Wally, we know you could run through the encampment and gather up all the missing pieces of the computer in a fraction of a second but we really need you to stay here and fix the parking brake light in the control panel."

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2018, 03:25:53 PM »
Good news. The replacement for Firestorm on Legends is going to be Wally.  This certainly goes a long way towards explaining why he was suddenly out of the picture on Flash both as the actor and character.

On the other hand now they have an even more overpowered character on board that makes the rest of the crew irrelevant.  They will I'm sure find some way to nerf him. 

"Hey Wally, we know you could run through the encampment and gather up all the missing pieces of the computer in a fraction of a second but we really need you to stay here and fix the parking brake light in the control panel."

I wouldn't worry - being a Flash I am sure he will stand still and get shot in a fight instead of super speeding out of the way.

I would have thought he could replace Barry while he was in jail. But this works too.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2018, 04:17:22 PM »
He did work on race cars when he first showed up so they can probably have him skip out on a few fights while putting in a NOS.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2018, 04:48:12 PM »
He did work on race cars when he first showed up so they can probably have him skip out on a few fights while putting in a NOS.

Well besides Firestorm, Jackson was also the mechanic. So they need a replacement. Ray is not always the sharpest spoon in the drawer.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2018, 10:30:23 PM »

If we're really lucky, the character might even get killed off over there!
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2018, 01:35:22 PM »
Goldberg!

And some fun times with Dibny.  As well as finally getting the name and costume.  Oh, and Beebo.

Who was the odd girl at the end, though?
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #109 on: January 24, 2018, 08:38:36 PM »
Same girl from the weird conversation at the wedding. I'm gonna guess she's Mopee.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2018, 11:27:19 PM »

Thank goodness. Wally West/Kid Flash is my favorite character on the show.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #111 on: January 25, 2018, 02:45:30 AM »
Just watched the latest episode.

Really digging Ralph - great character.

Love how they are connected to the old 1990 Flash universe - have the same Trickster and now the same Prank. Even Clarx Toys and it looked like a good reproduction of the set from the old show as well.

Plus of course Tina and some of the other actors playing different versions of their old ones.

hurple

• Elite Boss
« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2018, 02:46:22 PM »

Oh.  From the aside about Happy Harbor awhile back I guessed he would be moved to the Titans web-show.

He'll fit in good on Legends, I think. 

He just needs to never ever go back to whoever gave him that latest haircut.  Jesus, it's bad.

Excidia

• Lieutenant
« Reply #113 on: January 25, 2018, 03:18:45 PM »
Who was the odd girl at the end, though?

Barry and Iris's daughter from the future.  1/2 of the Tornado Twins.

e-
You don't ever leave someone FOR dead.  You leave them DEAD.

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #114 on: January 25, 2018, 03:57:59 PM »
Same girl from the weird conversation at the wedding. I'm gonna guess she's Mopee.
Dawn Allen. Gotta be.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2018, 04:30:15 PM »
Dawn Allen. Gotta be.

Looked like she was writing in the code they use in the 31st Century - Interlac I think its called.

I wonder if Earth 1 has a Legion in the future just as Supergirl's Earth does.

And I am guessing Earth 1 has no Batman or Superman. Or at least not yet.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2018, 02:18:39 AM »
They definitely did manage to get a picture perfect Dibney.  And I love that they put another classic Flash villain in there.  Sure he was nothing like the comic character but there is no way a TV series today could get away with having a severely mentally challenged Big Sir.  Like Kirk Lazarus said, you never go full retard. And that's what the original Big Sir was.  Though it does make me wonder if eventually the Rogues Gallery will get him a super suit and trick him into fighting Flash.

As for the symbols that Dawn (maybe Dawn) was using.  It's the same writing Barry was using in the first episode of this season.

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2018, 04:07:22 PM »
Looked like she was writing in the code they use in the 31st Century - Interlac I think its called.

I wonder if Earth 1 has a Legion in the future just as Supergirl's Earth does.

And I am guessing Earth 1 has no Batman or Superman. Or at least not yet.
Not Interlac. It's the Speed Force language that Barry was writing on the walls a while back.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2018, 06:16:21 PM »
Not Interlac. It's the Speed Force language that Barry was writing on the walls a while back.

Looked like it to me. But I guess that makes the connection even better.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2018, 03:57:16 PM »
I've got a couple screen caps of Barry's writing and Dawn's diary and they look the same as opposed to interlac which looks like drawings of items.  I would post them but it doesn't look like you can upload images directly here and I'm not going to sign up for a hosting site just to post them.