Author Topic: Bugs = play alone and can not go to the hero page  (Read 2313 times)

lafourminoir

• Underling
Bugs = play alone and can not go to the hero page
« on: August 20, 2017, 06:15:54 AM »
 :-\ Hello i am looking for a can of help to put the game up to date or to find the conflicts.

I do not know ci the last patch has been applied, and it is normal not to step mdp to enter the game?

Once in game I'm all alone, really all alone no pnj or other ia, + impossible to return to the character page the back button does not work.

I installed the game in the evening may be missing something, but I do not see what

Korbian

Re: Bugs = play alone and can not go to the hero page
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 02:58:42 PM »
Hmm, I'm not sure if I can help without some additional information, but we'll see.  Hopefully you're not on a Mac, as this advice is for Windows users.

Make sure you have the bootstrap installed.  You can get it here: https://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php?topic=12479.0

It will auto update once it's set up.  You don't need to run Tequila at all once you install the bootstrap.

If that doesn't fix you up  or if you already have it we may have to have some more info to ascertain the problem.  Good luck.

lafourminoir

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 05:15:09 PM »
I already installed it normally.
I do not have a mdp to put
In the game there are only the buildings there is nothing else, no ncp or ia

http://nsm07.casimages.com/img/2017/08/20//17082007304719481415230772.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Launch the game only from tequila throw.

From cityofheroes exe I have an error

http://nsm07.casimages.com/img/2017/08/20//17082007361019481415230791.jpg

lafourminoir

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 05:41:17 PM »
I just noticed this program, I do not know that it is already installed or not, I did not dare to launch it for fear that it will do bad things

http://nsm07.casimages.com/img/2017/08/20//17082008015719481415230895.jpg

I decided to install Paragon Chat, then after that I finally have the mdp to enter and I see the slots characters, after in game, I finally see the normal npc, shows no quest no dialogue, and still no pnj Combatants in the areas.

It's a bit better than at the beginning, but I can still do nothing, just explore
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 06:40:24 PM by lafourminoir »

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 01:09:49 AM »
That's what we use.  Open Paragon Chat instead of CityofHeroes.exe, then it'll connect to chat.cohtitan.com so you can talk with others.

As mentioned elsewhere, Paragon Chat is all we have.  It's a chat program.  No enemies, NPCs, combatants or missions will be available.  It is only a chat program.  You can use Travel Powers, Emotes, and Badges, which are an improvement from when it started out two years ago, but combat will not be a part of this program.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

lafourminoir

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 03:52:25 AM »
Ah, and that's what this game is about?

Blablabla only ?!

Completely useless then, I was glad to see again the game, bah I was completely disappointed

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 04:16:25 AM »
I never said Paragon Chat was a game.  In fact, it's in the title: CHAT.  Caveat emptor.

Sorry about that. :(  Thanks for trying it anyway.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran