Author Topic: Agents of SHIELD: Ghost Rider Season  (Read 17710 times)

Nos482

• Elite Boss
  • We've gone and done the greatest crime...
    • My PSN profile
Re: Agents of SHIELD: Ghost Rider Season
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2017, 08:15:22 PM »
Also could be a way to bring Mace back to life.
With genuine super strength no less.
I'm bad and that's good.
I'll never be good and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me.

...unless I could be Batman, of course. Everybody wants to be Batman.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2017, 11:12:52 PM »
With genuine super strength no less.

If that could be built into a new body. Which is why I think she asked not-Fitz to come with her. Either put Nazi-Fitz's mind into the real Fitz or build another Fitz to put him in and kill the original.

I still say it gives then a chance to bring back a few dead agents. Even Radcliffe, which is what I am sure not-Fitz will dangle in front of him to get him to betray Daisy and Jemma.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2017, 08:56:16 PM »
This virtual story arc has dragged on too long, and it's going to be really irritating if Evil Fitz sticks.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2017, 11:39:04 AM »
I'm actually quite happy with the virtual reality story.  I like it much much more than the first have of the season with the LMD May story.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2017, 01:24:28 PM »
I can see one of two things when this is all over -

Use the machine to bring back Ward and maybe Trip and (hopefully) Mace.
or
They keep the framework up and running so all the 'people' in it can have a life.

And maybe Mac stays to be with his daughter.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2017, 09:15:27 PM »
Well, that ending to the virtual nonsense was pretty bad.  And I guess Aida made herself a body with magical superpowers or something.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2017, 07:06:49 AM »
A series finale where they bring good ward, tripp, mack and his daughter back as LMDs for a big happy ending seems appropriate. Especially the series finale part.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2017, 01:15:23 AM »
Not sure how I'd feel about a series dedicated to that Ghost "Rider" (more like Driver, really).

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2017, 01:19:46 AM »
I'm actually quite happy with the virtual reality story.  I like it much much more than the first have of the season with the LMD May story.

I hated the virtual reality story and I didn't like Evil Fitz. He was annoying the crap out of me. I'm glad that's over. I think Ghost Rider is the key to stop Aida in the finale.
A series finale where they bring good ward, tripp, mack and his daughter back as LMDs for a big happy ending seems appropriate. Especially the series finale part.

No more Agents of SHIELD? Why?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 01:30:17 AM by Dev7on »

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2017, 02:21:42 AM »
I hated the virtual reality story and I didn't like Evil Fitz. He was annoying the crap out of me. I'm glad that's over. I think Ghost Rider is the key to stop Aida in the finale.
No more Agents of SHIELD? Why?

'Cause it sucks.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2017, 05:56:45 PM »
Well, that ending to the virtual nonsense was pretty bad.  And I guess Aida made herself a body with magical superpowers or something.

Suddenly she has Nightcrawler powers?

I guess that machine could build a body and give them powers. Bring back the Patriot!

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2017, 08:53:53 PM »
Hell hath no fury like an artificially created godlike woman scorned...

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2017, 11:54:05 PM »
Hell hath no fury like an artificially created godlike woman scorned...

I don't give her much of a chance. She is human now - even with powers she can be killed. (Unless she gave herself invulnerability)

Unless she still has a back up of her mind in the framework and can just come back again.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2017, 12:18:37 AM »
You know what never gets old?  Watching May beat the crap out of people.   :D
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2017, 02:07:46 AM »
I don't give her much of a chance. She is human now - even with powers she can be killed. (Unless she gave herself invulnerability)

Being turned into Swiss cheese by bullets was only a minor inconvenience.  If she gets shot again, I'm betting her recovery will be nearly instantaneous.  According to the Russian, she's not human, she's some kind of Thing That Should Not Be from the Darkhold.  Which is probably why Hell dispatched Ghost Rider...  because while Hell may not have a Fury, it does have a Spirit of Vengeance.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2017, 04:08:17 AM »
Yo-yo is an idiot. That's all I gotta say.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2017, 05:28:22 AM »
renewed for season 5 fml.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2017, 01:09:47 PM »
So basically she is the X-Men.

She has Storm's electrical powers, Wolverine's regen and Nightcrawler's teleport. (or the same powers taken from Inhumans we have seen).

Also where is the Framework main system? The oil rig was destroyed yet Mac is still hooked up and it's still running.
I assumed it was moved there by Aida.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2017, 04:37:20 PM »
Didn't they say the Framework is in the Cloud?