Author Topic: Unable to link anything apart from CGT and CIT to titan  (Read 7391 times)

hellaid

• Underling
Unable to link anything apart from CGT and CIT to titan
« on: May 23, 2008, 01:00:12 PM »
So for the past few weeks now when i log into titan on the main site it only shows my titan account linked to cgt and cit, it doesn't show red tomax (which i know i'm linked to as i can log in using my titan key) or faces or the planner, it doesn't even show text fields to put my pw an user name in, as i found this to being with on firefox i decided to try IE as well to see if it was a browser problem, although this does not seem the case, is this a known bug?

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Unable to link anything apart from CGT and CIT to titan
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 01:20:42 PM »
Yeah, I had disabled those a while ago because we were having some serious issues linking Planner and Faces to the key post-creation ... but I just checked the code and instead of being commented out, it's gone  :-\

I'll try and get this fixed up over the weekend.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 01:22:31 PM »
Just FYI I assigned the Report on Mantis about this Issue to you just last night.

We had it logged but never assigned....even though we all know that this Issue was meant for you, I figured I'd just make the Log accurate.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 01:30:21 PM »
Just FYI I assigned the Report on Mantis about this Issue to you just last night.

We had it logged but never assigned....even though we all know that this Issue was meant for you, I figured I'd just make the Log accurate.

Thanks! I intend to go through all those issues over the weekend since I don't really have any real plans but to veg out and recoup from the last few weekends :)

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 01:45:20 PM »
Thanks! I intend to go through all those issues over the weekend since I don't really have any real plans but to veg out and recoup from the last few weekends :)

You've got my envy on that, I was originally going to be able play/work for the whole 3 day weekend....now I'll be lucky to get one day in at all :P.

hellaid

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 02:34:54 PM »
nice to know its known about, any idea when it will be back or do you have a lot of backend stuff to check over first?

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 02:35:38 PM »
I'll try and get this fixed up over the weekend.

;)

Snow Globe

• Lieutenant
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2008, 03:08:47 AM »
;)
If you fixed it, it is broken again.

I can't use my Titan key to get into CoH Planner (it *was* linked, same with CoH Faces), and I can't see anywhere to relink either.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 01:21:27 PM »
Nope, you are linked SG, but yet you appear to have run into the same problem as I.  Mav has been through the code a dozen times and yet there are still some of us that cannot use the Key for the Planner.  We will re-open this issue once we are done with the CIT and CGT Sites.

As for the TN Interface not showing the Planner, that's been on our List to correct for some time, yet other items keep showing up to hinder that fix.

Snow Globe

• Lieutenant
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2008, 06:05:17 PM »
Nope, you are linked SG, but yet you appear to have run into the same problem as I.  Mav has been through the code a dozen times and yet there are still some of us that cannot use the Key for the Planner.
Well if you (or Mav) want an fresh set of eyes to look over it, you can email me a copy of the php (if that is what it is).

I can't promise anything, but it might be useful.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2008, 03:19:50 PM »
I made some changes to the login class last night.  I can't say for sure whether they'll work or not since I've never been able to reproduce this particular problem, but there were some definite issues with that script that I corrected.

Snow Globe

• Lieutenant
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2008, 04:55:59 PM »
I made some changes to the login class last night.  I can't say for sure whether they'll work or not since I've never been able to reproduce this particular problem, but there were some definite issues with that script that I corrected.
Nope, still nothing. Offer still stands: if you want me to take a look at it, I'll be more than happy to.