Author Topic: Late on the return  (Read 2203 times)

princezilla

• Boss
Late on the return
« on: July 06, 2016, 04:44:33 AM »
First of all hi everyone! I was a long time player of CoX, starting in 06 and playing until shutdown but I never got very involved in the out of game community for the game. While the game was active I was usually to busy playing it and afterwords though I followed a number of the plan z projects and held out hope of a return for a while after a bit it just made be depressed to continue dwelling on something I couldn't have. Its been a few years now and I still miss everything about the game but I miss the community most of all so when I started looking in to it again I was ecstatic to find out about Paragon Chat. However I have a problem, you see in the years since the shutdown I've had to completely replace my computer's harddrive and most other parts, meaning I don't have the game files necessary to run it on my computer anymore and I have no idea where I would reobtain them. Can anyone help me with this?

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
Re: Late on the return
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 04:53:41 AM »
Meet Tequila.  Click on the download link.  Comes with Issue 24 Beta, Paragon Chat, and Titan Icon built-in.  (Any files like your costumes aren't going to be with it if you didn't back them up.)

And welcome back! :D
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

princezilla

• Boss
Re: Late on the return
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 05:14:05 AM »
Thank you very much!