Author Topic: Your Best Toonz  (Read 1451 times)

Mikr2006

• Underling
Your Best Toonz
« on: June 10, 2016, 11:59:47 PM »
 :)

Hey guys, I am a lurker on these forums. ( I patiently wait for new City of Heroes news...man this stinks) Well to kill time I made my college cartoon character. I was wondering if other CoHers can share their most creative toons and stories after mine.

Her name is Patricia White. Her bio is is she is part of super secret youth organization called The Unsupervised. They fight for the little guy both young and old. Age is not discriminated against but you must exhibit a youthful spirit or have helped younger folk in your life. When you enter the organization if you passed the tests you get a youth serum that de ages you to whatever young age you want.

Patricia was a once a 95 year old woman. She had a youthful aptitude and always stood for the young and young of spirit. As a reward for her service to the world's oppressed children, father time who runs The Unsupervised organization granted her eternal youth. Now she lives as a 13 year old serving the organization fighting injustice wherever it goes.

She is equipped with a cosmic paint gun that shoots super heated plasma rounds at foes. She also has cupid's arrow in which she uses to sap and immobilize her foes.

Tell me more about your best Toons and their stories guys. Hopefully this should kill time while we wait for our home to come back. :)

Mikr2006

• Underling
Re: Your Best Toonz
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 08:41:34 PM »
Here is a photo of her with cupid's bow.