Author Topic: LOVE!!!! The Elder Scrolls Online Game  (Read 2787 times)

Ionmatrix

• Minion
LOVE!!!! The Elder Scrolls Online Game
« on: May 16, 2016, 06:27:04 AM »
Been playing this game since Beta and I have to tell you guys ITS AWESOME!!! No its not Skyrim but they said it wouldn't be. Now that its free to play (After Purchase) I have seen many new people join the fight. You can subscribe after purchase but it is not needed. All new DLC is free to subscribers and you get lots of cool perks for being a subscriber. Having said that TESO won BEST MMO of 2015 and I must say it is SO MUCH BETTER!! now than when they started. If you know of someone who has the game already ask them if they will let you create a toon and then go kick some arse!! Best MMO I have ever played (Accept COH of course)  ;D Anyway I cant rant enough about this awe inspiring game guys it really is a treat. Take care all.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: LOVE!!!! The Elder Scrolls Online Game
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 12:49:47 PM »
The title sure has a history. I remember selling the original Elder Scrolls ~ ...... 25 years go...? Lil bit more maybe.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Castegyre

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 03:36:45 PM »
I like ESO. I've been playing it off and on for over a year now I guess. I'm taking a break from that style of game for a while, but I plan on going back to ESO when housing becomes a thing. ESO and CU are the only two games I'm really interested in atm.

FlyingCarcass

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 08:43:27 AM »
The title sure has a history. I remember selling the original Elder Scrolls ~ ...... 25 years go...? Lil bit more maybe.

No idea if this would be of interest to you, but just FYI Bethesda made the first two elder scrolls games available as a free download awhile back (I believe to help promote Skyrim). Links to the downloads are at the bottom of each respective wiki page.
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Arena:Arena#Downloads
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Daggerfall