Author Topic: Launch - Issue 0  (Read 6725 times)

JoshexProxy

• [citation needed]²
  • Boss
Launch - Issue 0
« on: March 03, 2016, 03:35:26 AM »
if some of the players who were familiar with the game at launch could kindly fill-in the Launch -Issue 0 page telling us more about the content given at launch (at least as best as possible from memory), it would be appreciated.

http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Issue_0

content such as:

Which zones were available?

What mission Archs were available?

What enemy groups were present?

Max level limitations?

what item types were available? salvage, recipes, inspirations, TO enhancements, SO enhancements, DO Enhancements, IO enhancements, Sets etc.

what items/sets were available at launch?

What costume options/body builds were available?

What archetypes were available?

What powersets were available?

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
Re: Launch - Issue 0
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 07:01:50 PM »
This is a good idea, once editing is reinstated. At the very least, it can be marked as a stub. A (very) cursory search doesn't find info like this readily available.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 10:53:59 PM »
Most of that info should be easy to come up with just by going through the owner's manual and the original Prima guide. Costume sets could be a little tricky, though.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 02:57:34 AM »
This is a good idea, once editing is reinstated.
?

The rampage was on the 23rd. I edited on the 24th and 25th. I just edited right now to make sure I wasn't crazy.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 03:29:46 AM »
You are also a Titan moderator. I can't edit (I logged out and back in, too).
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 04:02:58 AM »
Oooh. There's no indication anywhere that only wiki admins can edit. Pinging upwards!
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2016, 05:35:11 AM »
I just unlocked it, everybody should be able to edit again.

JoshexProxy

• [citation needed]²
  • Boss
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2016, 09:40:56 AM »
I just unlocked it, everybody should be able to edit again.

Thank you!

alright folks I don't mean to lead the crowd or anything, not sure people would like taking orders from me, so Shall we please start digging for the verifiable info?

One such info appears on the Issue 1 page stating that the level cap was 40 before issue 1. however I am not sure if it started at 40 or if the devs bumped it up little by little after launch. This is where booklets/memory would come in handy.

JoshexProxy

• [citation needed]²
  • Boss
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2016, 03:55:44 PM »
Thanks for marking it as a stub!

as for adding to it, I will not be doing so on this account for obvious reasons, not even to make sections to be edited/added to.

I mean really I'm surprised I have had 0 trouble from this account as is! especially what-with how I access it. I thought it'd be a good thing for a week or something and then log-in one day banned after someone "accidentally" this account, and "accidentally" something on the wiki or forums. but I will not instigate that by accessing the wiki from this connection.

besides I don't need a proxy to look at the wiki, but I suspect the login for editing will trigger a "you're on a spam server" ban message cause Wuhan China's internet servers have "accidentally" the net for a long time now.

or am I wrong?

I wont even get into the messages I get when I try to visit titan on tor lol. Nice C&D thar.