Author Topic: MnM 3rd Edtion City of Heroes  (Read 3407 times)

ArticulateT

• Underling
MnM 3rd Edtion City of Heroes
« on: January 02, 2016, 03:24:14 PM »
Hello there!

Thought I'd make a post about this, just in case folks might be interested. While trying to find a way to amuse myself outside of video games and Paragon Chat, I thought I'd take a crack at converting some things from City of Heroes into Mutants and Masterminds 3rd edition. I love the system, and I know it like the back of my hand.

Reading over a few things, I was going to start out by trying to make a short module for Power Level 10 superheroes out of Positron's Task Force. There might need to be a few adjustments, but either way, it seems pretty straight forwards, and for the most part, a lot of it will simply require stating each of the enemies from the various villain groups.

If you have any suggestions, questions or that sort of thing, feel free to say so.

lexicon

• Minion
    • The Danger Ranger's Database
Re: MnM 3rd Edtion City of Heroes
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 12:26:47 PM »
I'm a huge fan of MnM, even have the herolabs character creator for it. While I'm working a lot lately I'm willing to throw down some ideas, MnM would be real easy to be ran on PC. Especially if imblazed and I get back on unlocking more power emotes, could interlace a dice command with power/emote and link it to the quickchat menu...

I'll be in touch *winks*
This message has been brought to you by your friendly neighborhood Danger Rangers...
GO GO DANGER RANGERS!
My CoH Faces Profile! // Get your Quickchat FIXED!

"It's only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything..." Tyler Durden - Fight Club

AudreyWinter

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 08:49:23 AM »
I think that would be quite lovely.

Jeff Anderson

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 12:09:55 AM »
 I have been working on a set of role-playing game tools that turns city of horizon to a virtual tabletop. Let me know if you want to use them to accompany your mutants and masterminds efforts.

Right now the system works primarily with champions, but a bunch of the tools are completely decoupled, I'm just in the process of finishing them off:

More details http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,11431.0.html