Author Topic: Player Halloween gathering this year?  (Read 3685 times)

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
Player Halloween gathering this year?
« on: October 30, 2015, 05:28:44 PM »
Just checking to see if anyone plans a Halloween-costume player get-together in Paragon Chat this year?

Rejolt

• Elite Boss
  • Infinity Server 2005-2012
Re: Player Halloween gathering this year?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 08:44:57 PM »
Was hopeful for a jerry rigged Halloween event where AI bot Eochais, Jacks and unseelies would sing me the monster mash on Treats from door clicking.

I'm weird.

Happy Halloween all!
Rejolt Industries LLC is now a thing. Woo!

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 02:35:00 AM »
That would have been pretty splendid, I agree.  Not much happening in PC today, but hoping everyone had a Happy Halloween in RL.   :)

Rejolt

• Elite Boss
  • Infinity Server 2005-2012
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 11:46:42 PM »
That would have been pretty splendid, I agree.  Not much happening in PC today, but hoping everyone had a Happy Halloween in RL.   :)

Codewalker I think is having issues after moving (or had issues) so an event might be out the question.
Rejolt Industries LLC is now a thing. Woo!

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 10:08:28 PM »
I don't know how possible this is, but I have to say, what I would LOVE to see for the coming winter holidays would be the addition of Tim the Enchanter's 2 interactive winter maps -- one of Atlas Park with snow and pine trees, and the other of the frozen Croatoa decked out for Christmas, with the little lodge and bonfire, big Christmas tree out on the frozen lake, ice slides, northern lights and a comet.  That one was awesome, and just begs for player parties around the holidays.   :D