Author Topic: City of [X] shirts at TeeSpring - not on sale; can be "reserved"  (Read 1474 times)

Living Lightning

• Underling
  • For the Galaxy!
Buddy of mine apparently got an e-mail about these shirts being in stock this morning. Unfortunately they're only on sale for something like seven hours so I won't be able to get any. Oh, and no, I'm not in any way affiliated with the seller... I just think these are cool as heck.

TeeSpring

I'm super bummed because that Pocket-D shirt just looks unf-able.

EDIT

The sale is over, but it's possible to set up a 'reservation' for each shirt. If 'x' people reserve one, they'll do another printing run of that design. Tricky thing is that you have to give 'em your payment info in advance.

They won't charge you "unless the campaign is successful". That might work out for some of us, but I know I can't guarantee to have $20 in at any given moment, so that judgement call is up to you. Be responsible, ladies and gents.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 06:25:22 AM by Living Lightning »
@Living Lightning and "Guardian Magnus" in the Galaxy Guardians.

Thunder Glove

• Elite Boss
Re: City of [X] shirts at TeeSpring - not on sale; can be "reserved"
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 01:33:04 PM »
Gah, I missed it again.

... I've said this before, but these things are very much an impulse buy for me.  If they're not for sale when I'm on the site, with my credit card in hand, then that's it. I'm not going to send them all my credit card info because maybe someday in a year or two they might possibly for sale again.  That gives me way too much time to change my mind.

... in fact, I changed my mind already.

Maybe next time.