Author Topic: Vixen web series  (Read 1917 times)

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
  • You think the holidays are bad for you ...
Vixen web series
« on: September 15, 2015, 07:09:09 PM »
You may have seen the SDCC trailer for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6rSM_0L5pk

Well the CW has an animated web series for DC's Vixen, set in the Arrow-verse, featuring guest voices from Arrow and The Flash (Barry, Cisco, Oliver and Felicity so far).

http://www.cwseed.com/shows/vixen/

Only drawback is it's chopped up into 5ish minute segments with a 30 second commercial before each and 1 minute or so of credits.  4 episodes in and it's not bad.  Would prefer to see the next step is dropping her into either CW live action show as a guest.
Tempus unum hominem manet

Twitter - AtomicSamuraiRobot@NukeSamuraiBot

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Vixen web series
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 08:27:20 PM »
Only drawback is it's chopped up into 5ish minute segments with a 30 second commercial before each and 1 minute or so of credits.
Five minutes? Jeez. Have we really gotten THAT short attention spans these days?

I'll wait until someone edits them into a cohesive reel.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 08:39:19 PM »
Watched the trailer; once they showed the close-up of the necklace, I couldn't help but wonder how long it'll take Nur-ab-sal to take her over...

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 12:20:20 AM »
Five minutes? Jeez. Have we really gotten THAT short attention spans these days?

I'll wait until someone edits them into a cohesive reel.

I'll wait for that too, if only so i can watch them all at 1.5x speed :P

Thunder Glove

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2015, 06:02:36 AM »
I'll wait for someone to post them on a site that can be viewed from outside the US.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2015, 04:12:22 PM »
I haven't started it yet, but I'm actually glad that it's a short thing. I can only invest in so many full on TV shows, and probably wouldn't watch this if it was another 45 minutes every week.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2015, 10:42:56 PM »
Watched the ones that are up. They're not bad. Somehow she got downgraded from world famous fashion model to struggling fashion designer, but then things are rough all over (that may have happened in the comics too for all I know). I do think it's a bit gratuitous to have a 1 minute preview for the next episode of a 5 minute show though.