Author Topic: Lords of the Realm 2  (Read 2493 times)

silvers1

• Boss
Lords of the Realm 2
« on: August 24, 2015, 03:05:56 AM »
Just purchased this from Gog, since it's a title I enjoyed many, many years ago.  I've pretty much figured out everything again but ...

how the heck do you use the pots of boiling oil in castle sieges?   I've tried left click, right click,  double click, everything I can
think of, but nothing works.

Anybody remember?

--- Hercules - Freedom Server ---

FlyingCarcass

• Elite Boss
Re: Lords of the Realm 2
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 03:26:50 AM »
Afraid not. Heck, most of what I remembered of that game was it had a cool intro cut scene and my peasants kept starving.

AlphaFerret

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 09:05:46 PM »
I don't think they would dump until target was in range.  I used to love that game.  Archers FTW!

PJ

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 07:25:10 AM »
I still play this awesome management game!
Left click to select it & use it. Find a spot to move it to. If you double click it will spill wherever you pointed the second time but be careful not to click it twice too fast because if you are just moving it & decide you want to move it again from your original choice before it gets there (because maybe an invading army is now moving elsewhere) you will spill it!!! Be careful moving it!!!! I like to wait a second or so before redirecting it. If its within range of the enemy already only a single click will spill it so be sure its towards the enemy and not accidentally pointed at you own army.
Hopefully this was of some help.
PJ

Pep Rally

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 05:16:56 AM »
One of my all time favorite games. My friend got it when it first came out in '96, and I'd end up playing it almost every night at his house. It was definitely one of those "Just one more turn" games, and I'd end up losing track of time, and suddenly it was 3 a.m.

Bought it for myself a few years later, and still run a campaign every few years.