Author Topic: Your Most Unique Builds/Character Designs  (Read 20511 times)

ricodah

• Boss
Re: Your Most Unique Builds/Character Designs
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2015, 08:00:40 AM »
I agree....very well done.

Thanks.  Also had a blurb about the Ascension chest and belt costume pieces, invented by technologist and mystics as gravitational homing beacons so that the souls could not stray far from Ms Conduct.  The volcano on her back is where the spirits enter/exit her body.  Even used the Phantom Lore pets for thematic reasons.  My most unique character for sure.

HEATSTROKE

• Lovin' bein' an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2015, 12:19:17 AM »
 I never took pictures of my characters but they did tend to have an very specific background a short origin story and often motivation behind what they did, why they did it and that often affected their combat style and power choices.

Example.. here is Apex my WP/SS tank

The META project. It started as a line item in the FIST (First Infantry Shock Troopers) project budget listed under advanced engineering. The FIST project had good success with their exoskelton project yet found the time need to design, develop a battle suit and train a pilot would never allow them to create a fighting force large enough to deal with situations like the Rikti and Rularuu invasions. META (Military Engineered Tactically Advanced) started a genome project utilizing nano-machines to attempt to create super soldiers.

Apex is the pinnacle of that project. The nano-machines in his system have altered his endocrine, nervous and skeletal system granting him increased strength and super human endurance. His bones are the hardness of Corundum giving him improved resistance. Most importantly his ability to heal damage is tied into his endocrine system. Essentially the harder he fights, the faster he regenerates.. He also has the ability to amplify his adrenal system which pushes his already increased strength to superhuman levels.

Background End

Accordingly Apex is a Tank who is essentially very hard to kill.

Here is a look at his build.

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.96
http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Apex: Level 50 Technology Tanker
Primary Power Set: Willpower
Secondary Power Set: Super Strength
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: High Pain Tolerance -- Numna-Heal:35(A), Numna-Heal/EndRdx:35(3), Numna-Heal/Rchg:35(3), ResDam-I:35(43), ResDam-I:35(43), S'fstPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(45)
Level 1: Jab -- KntkC'bat-Acc/Dmg:30(A), KntkC'bat-Dmg/Rchg:35(7), KntkC'bat-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:35(23), KntkC'bat-Dmg/EndRdx:35(34)
Level 2: Punch -- KntkC'bat-Acc/Dmg:35(A), KntkC'bat-Dmg/EndRdx:35(5), KntkC'bat-Dmg/Rchg:35(5), KntkC'bat-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:35(7), HO:Nucle(36)
Level 4: Mind Over Body -- RctvArm-ResDam/EndRdx:40(A), RctvArm-ResDam/Rchg:40(9), RctvArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:40(9), RctvArm-ResDam:40(11)
Level 6: Fast Healing -- Numna-Heal:35(A), Numna-Heal/EndRdx:35(11), Numna-Heal/Rchg:35(15), Numna-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg:35(50)
Level 8: Indomitable Will -- LkGmblr-Rchg+:35(A), LkGmblr-Def/EndRdx:35(15), LkGmblr-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:35(37), LkGmblr-Def:35(40)
Level 10: Combat Jumping -- LkGmblr-Def/EndRdx:30(A), LkGmblr-Def:50(37), LkGmblr-Rchg+:35(48), LkGmblr-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:35(50)
Level 12: Quick Recovery -- EndMod-I:35(A), EndMod-I:35(13), P'Shift-EndMod:35(13), P'Shift-End%:35(33)
Level 14: Super Jump -- Jump-I:35(A)
Level 16: Rise to the Challenge -- Numna-Heal:35(A), Numna-Heal/EndRdx:35(17), Numna-Heal/Rchg:35(17), Numna-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg:35(19)
Level 18: Haymaker -- KntkC'bat-Acc/Dmg:35(A), KntkC'bat-Dmg/EndRdx:35(19), KntkC'bat-Dmg/Rchg:35(21), KntkC'bat-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:35(21), HO:Nucle(46)
Level 20: Knockout Blow -- KntkC'bat-Acc/Dmg:35(A), KntkC'bat-Dmg/EndRdx:35(23), KntkC'bat-Dmg/Rchg:35(25), KntkC'bat-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:35(25), HO:Nucle(45), RechRdx-I:35(46)
Level 22: Heightened Senses -- LkGmblr-Def/EndRdx:35(A), LkGmblr-Rchg+:35(27), LkGmblr-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:35(29), LkGmblr-Def:35(29)
Level 24: Kick -- KntkC'bat-Acc/Dmg:35(A), KntkC'bat-Dmg/EndRdx:35(27), KntkC'bat-Dmg/Rchg:35(43), KntkC'bat-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:35(48)
Level 26: Tough -- RctvArm-ResDam/EndRdx:40(A), RctvArm-ResDam/Rchg:40(33), RctvArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:40(34), RctvArm-ResDam:40(34)
Level 28: Rage -- RechRdx-I:35(A), RechRdx-I:35(33)
Level 30: Weave -- LkGmblr-Def:35(A), LkGmblr-Def/EndRdx:35(31), LkGmblr-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:35(31), LkGmblr-Rchg+:35(31)
Level 32: Strength of Will -- Aegis-Psi/Status:35(A), ImpArm-ResPsi:35(36)
Level 35: Maneuvers -- LkGmblr-Rchg+:35(A)
Level 38: Foot Stomp -- C'ngBlow-Dmg/EndRdx:35(A), C'ngBlow-Dmg/Rchg:35(39), C'ngBlow-Acc/Dmg:35(39), Erad-Dmg:30(39), Erad-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:30(40), Erad-Dmg/Rchg:30(40)
Level 41: Taunt -- Taunt-I:35(A)
Level 44: Focused Accuracy -- Rec'dRet-ToHit:20(A), Rec'dRet-Pcptn:20(50)
Level 47: Physical Perfection -- P'Shift-End%:35(A)
Level 49: Resurgence -- RechRdx-I:35(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Acc-I:35(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Run-I:35(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Heal-I:35(A)
Level 1: Gauntlet
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I:35(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I:35(A)
Level 2: Health -- Heal-I:35(A), Numna-Regen/Rcvry+:35(36), Numna-Heal:35(37), Mrcl-Rcvry+:35(42), Mrcl-Heal:35(42), RgnTis-Regen+:30(42)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I:35(A), EndMod-I:35(45), P'Shift-EndMod:35(46), P'Shift-End%:35(48)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 50: Reactive Total Core Conversion
Level 50: Rebirth Partial Radial Invocation
Level 50: Vigor Core Paragon
Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment
------------
------------
Set Bonus Totals:
  • 14.56% Defense(Melee)
  • 26.13% Defense(Smashing)
  • 26.13% Defense(Lethal)
  • 3% Defense(Fire)
  • 3% Defense(Cold)
  • 9.88% Defense(Energy)
  • 9.88% Defense(Negative)
  • 3% Defense(Psionic)
  • 6.44% Defense(Ranged)
  • 3% Defense(AoE)
  • 1.8% Max End
  • 36% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  • 12% Enhancement(Heal)
  • 37.5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  • 10% SpeedFlying
  • 330.3 HP (17.63%) HitPoints
  • 10% JumpHeight
  • 10% SpeedJumping
  • MezResist(Immobilized) 15.95%
  • 20% PerceptionRadius
  • 3.5% (0.06 End/sec) Recovery
  • 88% (6.87 HP/sec) Regeneration
  • 6% Resistance(Psionic)
  • 10% SpeedRunning

So what does this mean..

Apex is softcapped to S/L/E/N
37% to Fire and Cold
32.9% to Psi.

He is also 70% Resistant to S/L
48.9% to Psi
and 11.5% to everything else

Apex also has Perma Rage which gives him an 80% Damage Boost when he is not affected by the Rage crash..

Apex never runs out of endurance.. Between Stamina. Quick Recovery, a Miracle and a Numina  and three Performance Shifter Procs Apex can fight all day long and never gets tired.

Apex has a lot of regen.

In his normal state. Apex regenerates at 524% or 61 HP per Second. This is him standing still fighting no one and Rise to the Challenge turned off.

Fighting a singular Foe with RTTC on moves his regen to 808% and 94HP per second

Fighting a Max of 8 pushed his regen to 1206% and 141 HP per second

If needed he can push beyond that limit for a very short time to 1596% and 186HP per second (Melee Core Hybrid Incarnate Power). This also has the affect of increasing his S/L Resistance to the max, Increasing his Psi resistance to 85% and His other resistances to 48%

His senses are also somewhat more acute and he can maintain incredible focus for long periods of time which grants him a 25.8% to Hit Buff as well as +56% Accuracy..

Apex is always ready for a fight. He has no problem taking on massive amounts of foes because he knows the harder he fights the harder he is to take down.He never runs.. He never backs down.. Apex once stood toe to toe with Marauder in battle while his teammates recovered and Marauder could not take him down.

Is Apex my most unique.. no.. but he is typical of how I tend to build many characters.

Waffles

• Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2015, 03:18:52 PM »
I was really bored early that fateful summer, I had just leveled and IOed my fire/time corruptor, and it turned out I really liked it.

I tend to give my best costumes to the characters I enjoy playing.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2015, 06:38:53 PM »
That looks like something bAssAckwards would post. lol
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

KidKourage

• Minion
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2015, 09:59:01 PM »
Bison Boy!  He started out as an experiment and just got crazy fun to play.  He started from the thought that Superman and Power Man are effectively the same build (SS/Inv) but one flies and the other wears a blouse and tiara (okay, the 21st century version wears muscle shirts and might be more SJ than SS).  But clearly they are not on the same scale, and I don't just mean security clearance/incarnate.  So how does one end up with Power Man rather than Superman in CoH?  So I created the character to figure our the answer: a furry brown mutant with horn and hooves, fists and fur.  My first decision was to play foolishly and take the Fighting pool, intentionally giving myself poorer versions of powers I could get from my Primary and Secondary sets.  But the animation for Kick, coming from this hooved character, was hysterically charming.  And then I wandered into the Presence pool, again intent on taking the poor man's choice for Taunt.  But when I hit the point where I could take Intimidate and Cause Panic, and there was this muscle bound minotaur looking toon snorting and bellowing and stomping and shoving entire crowds of enemies around on my screen, the experiment changed.
It took a lot of respecs to balance these ideas out and make Bison Boy a respectable tank, a real tank.  And there were some frustrating levels to play through with the holes I was leaving in the design.  But I think he taught me a lot about tank designs; how to get him a decent running speed (again, he was a bull, needed to be a hard charger) without going into a third pool, how to time my crowd control powers to cover my defensive gaps; etc.  I was eagerly plotting and planning for how to incorporate the fifth powers from those two pools. 

FeliciaDivine

• Lieutenant
    • IMVU Fashion Elite
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2015, 07:05:30 PM »
 All my builds can be considered unique...I had 32 Level 50 Heroines and 6 Villainess level 15-40...

My main is unusual...Felicia Divine (Dark Defender).

When I started Jan 2007 everyone was playing Tanks and Scrappers, there were a few Stormers who were popular in PvP but not in PvE since they blew opponents away from the tanks and scrappers, they were annoying on a team...Healers were thought not to be needed and were weak...

I saw the potential of the dark defender...I did not go the traditional route of basing my powers sets around buff/debuff...in other words TarPatch was always required at low level...I did not get it until mid level...I went the blaster/defense route...

I knew opponents always close in so I took Air Superiority at level 4...with Gloom, DarkBlast and Moonbeam I easily took out opponents...with Fly I could get to missions fast and easily...I had Recall Friend to get the team to the mission...important in the Hollows :) Then Howling Twilight for mass rezzing the team...Twilights Grasp for team heals...I could lead, guide, protect my team...people realized how useful I could be...ShadowFall for my defence and the teams defence...

Midlevel I got Tarpatch (debuff), Darkest Night (-accuracy, damage), Fearsome Gaze and Tenebrous Tentacles for lockdown, but this is where more ingenuity begins...I got Dimension Shift and Phase Shift...this combination lets me be untouchable when 3 slotted to 90 second recharge. Also having Invisibilty helps speed through Task Forces.

High Level is when I reached AV Killer status...slotting my powers with special enhancements that raise damage to all other powers...I took Power Epic Pool...Conserve Power, Power Build Up...Force of Nature for defence. With Blackstar powered up I could mass wipe most opponents...Power Build Up, 4 red inspirations...BOOM! oh I cant forget my sidekick Dark Servant...never really needed it but he was there as a distraction.

Yes a healer can be just as good as a tank or scrapper! Yes I can PvP with this build. Why because...you cant touch this :p
Before I had my character enhanced I was beaten in PvP a few times but I could hold my own. This character was made for teaming and could carry a team on to victory. If the team bailed I could still finish a TF or mission solo.

This was all before Incarnates...I was not fond of the new system...it unbalanced the game...farming was a must...teaming with non-incarnates was terribly boring...too much power corrupts. If the game was to return, incarnates should be changed to level 51-54 characters and new content made with higher level villains to match...and there needed to be more content for the lower levels for the older players to get back into game play.

So many newer players were farmed in AE and had no clue there were other zones...let's not have the mistakes of the past repeated.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 07:10:41 PM by FeliciaDivine »

HEATSTROKE

• Lovin' bein' an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2015, 11:24:00 PM »
 Dark Defenders arent healers.. They have a heal.. different story...

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2015, 12:40:54 AM »
I don't know how unique they were, but two come to my mind.

One was Blue Widower, a male Widow. While playing him, at least one player told me, "I never thought of making a male Widow before." (I made another one to become my tribute to The Monarch, of The Venture Bros., because he needed the wrist-mounted dart-shooters.)

The other was an attempt to make a citizen who had taken to the streets to fight crime with ordinary fighting skills and strength. I tried to take powers that were as close to "un-super" as I could find, with the idea of seeing how well I could do with him, but he didn't get very far (he quit because he didn't like hospital food nearly that much ;) ). Kind of like my attempt to make an Oblivion character who didn't use magic or enchanted items (although alchemy was okay, since its essence is just chemistry and/or pharmacology). In a magic-based game, it's hard to work with a non-magic-using character; the same with a non-super in a superhero game.
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

FeliciaDivine

• Lieutenant
    • IMVU Fashion Elite
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2015, 01:06:05 AM »
 Good point Heatstroke...dark defenders are supposed to be buffer/debuffers.

Super Firebug your character was unusual. Some had tried it, but not many. I remember a panhandler sitting by Ms Liberty who was doing the same thing you were but that's the only character I remember going none powered. He was fun and cool.

I hosted 48 costume contests, one of which was, come as your favorite hero event...we guessed lots of DC and Marvel types...one person came as a police officer...I asked is this your entry...he said yes...my father is a police officer and the best hero I know...THAT is humbling...it's true and it shows you don't have to be super-powered to be a hero!!!!

Now for my most Unique heroine build...Controller...any primary but mind...and for secondary Dark or Storm...why...pets galore from both sets...I like the Dark Controller and the Electric Stormer.
 Divine Stormbringer - level 50 Electric/Storm Controller
 low level you need the cages (holds) I took the 3 earliest ones...then steamy mists for team stealth and defence...I always get air superiority and fly as well...it suits my playstyle
 mid level I took Leadership - assault, tactics, maneuvers and a few more attacks...jolting chain and synaptic overload
 high level is the fun part...gremlins (1st pet), tornado (2nd pet it is a summon power), hurricane, lightning storm...then for range power and surviving against almost anything...Ice Epic Powers...Ice Blast, Frozen Armor, Hibernate (like a self rez when your about to die, click this and recharge) and fun fun fun Ice Storm!

This is a hard to use build, you need lots of patience.

Dark Controller has all the fun powers I like plus Umbral Beast in primary power and Dark Servant in secondary power...problem is Dark Controller did not come out until late in the game so I did not get a chance to enjoy it. but if the game comes back as classic...this will be my first build!

I think I would like to try the Fire/Stormer too!
 Redside - Crab Spider with Mace Mastery you can call Reinforcements (2 Disruptors), Summon Spiderlings (2 spiderlings) and Summon Blaster (1 Arachnobot Blaster)...I never got to level 50 to unlock this and eventually they lowered it to level 20 so I could but by then I was max leveling several heroes and had little interest redside.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 01:16:18 AM by FeliciaDivine »

FeliciaDivine

• Lieutenant
    • IMVU Fashion Elite
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2015, 01:28:40 AM »
 Another build that was overlooked was the Gravity/Empathy Controller
 I created Deep Reach before Felicia Divine...
 Deep Reach was able to PvP and was very effective at Hamidon Raids...other than that this build needs patience...you spam holds and wait for the crushing effects...your pet Singularity is great for catching others, watching your back and acting as a distraction.
 Though I could PvP...I am not a big PvP fan...and this build is great for teaming...but not so much for soloing.
 As a team member you can heal, rez, buff, and lockdown opponents...you need teammates to take opponents down.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2015, 02:30:02 AM »
Dark Defenders arent healers.. They have a heal.. different story...

Ohhhh, you mean that secondary effect of the regen debuff :P

FeliciaDivine

• Lieutenant
    • IMVU Fashion Elite
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2015, 03:24:50 AM »
 just for fun I tried to put a non-powered character together in Mid's:
 Normal Person: Martial Arts/Super Reflex Scrapper
 Primary: Thunder Kick, Storm Kick, Cobra Strike (first 3 options)
 Secondary: Focused Fighting, Focused Senses, Agile (first 3 options)
 Pool1 : Boxing, Kick, Tough, Weave
 Pool2 : Meneuvers, Assault, Tactics
 Pool3 : Aid Other, Stimulant, Aid Self, Resuscitate
 Pool4 : Challenge, Provoke, Intimidate, Invoke Panic
 Epic (Body Mastery): Conserve Power, Focused Accuracy, Physical Perfection

So my intimidating doctor is viable (willpower secondary I think would also be a good choice)
Why I did not choose Air Superiority and Flurry...because the rest of the abilities in those sets do not fit the theme and having  several melee attacks isn't necessary because of the fast recharge rates of what I already have.

Castegyre

• Elite Boss
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2015, 02:07:31 PM »
The Chia Avenger was one that got a lot of attention for a time.

He was a normal chia pet that sat on the back of the desk of an alchemists near a small window. The alchemist was always casting spells and mixing components near the little chia and over time the clay soaked in random elements. The chia eventually became somewhat aware and began to also soak in the goings on around him. The alchemist was a bag guy doing bad things, and the chia grew to somehow know this and hate it. People found the alchemist and did something bad to him. In the ensuing magical battle something happened that was the catalyst the chia needed to come fully self aware and to life. Of course, being a less than intelligent clay sculpture with sprouts for hair, the chia really didn't understand any of this. The chia grabbed a letter opener off of the alchemist's desk and went off into the night to find bad men who were doing bad things with bad magic and do bad stuff to them.

He was tiny orange huge model with green hair who had to be reminded to wear cloths, but he was just a BS/Regen scrapper, so nothing special there.

FeliciaDivine

• Lieutenant
    • IMVU Fashion Elite
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2015, 04:03:48 PM »
 I don't like to put down someone's idea but I have to sometimes...
Heatstroke...sub in Invulnerability for Willpower and you have your average tank 90% of players use.
META is taken from an rpg and a video game (not positive but might have been HALO)
FIST (First Infantry Shock Trooper) is the name of one of the villians from the first Villians and Vigilantes RPG set Crisis At Crusader Citadel.

I see nothing original here.
Nice collection of tidbits from many sources though

Gyre I love the Chia pet angle, that is unique :)

Ankhammon

• Elite Boss
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2015, 07:12:15 PM »
The Chia Avenger was one that got a lot of attention for a time.

He was a normal chia pet that sat on the back of the desk of an alchemists near a small window. The alchemist was always casting spells and mixing components near the little chia and over time the clay soaked in random elements. The chia eventually became somewhat aware and began to also soak in the goings on around him. The alchemist was a bag guy doing bad things, and the chia grew to somehow know this and hate it. People found the alchemist and did something bad to him. In the ensuing magical battle something happened that was the catalyst the chia needed to come fully self aware and to life. Of course, being a less than intelligent clay sculpture with sprouts for hair, the chia really didn't understand any of this. The chia grabbed a letter opener off of the alchemist's desk and went off into the night to find bad men who were doing bad things with bad magic and do bad stuff to them.

He was tiny orange huge model with green hair who had to be reminded to wear cloths, but he was just a BS/Regen scrapper, so nothing special there.

Nice. I had a similar character but I just named him ChichichiChia. I remember mine was Spines, but I don't recall what secondary I used.
Cogito, Ergo... eh?

HEATSTROKE

• Lovin' bein' an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2015, 03:39:39 AM »
I don't like to put down someone's idea but I have to sometimes...
Heatstroke...sub in Invulnerability for Willpower and you have your average tank 90% of players use.
META is taken from an rpg and a video game (not positive but might have been HALO)
FIST (First Infantry Shock Trooper) is the name of one of the villians from the first Villians and Vigilantes RPG set Crisis At Crusader Citadel.

I see nothing original here.
Nice collection of tidbits from many sources though

Gyre I love the Chia pet angle, that is unique :)

Ok lets dissect this..

My Willpower is unique to me.. and Unique to me because he has a ridiculous amount of regen.    Basically I have found that he is unkillable as a tank.. Now I dont quite understand what the Invulnerability tank has to do with the discussion.. but ok...

Ive never heard of META in a video game.. so again. unique to me..

FIST is something that I borrowed from the Champions RPG..

oh yeah I'd did say this btw

Is Apex my most unique.. no.. but he is typical of how I tend to build many characters.

Sorry I didnt meet your particular criteria for being " unique " but then again I wasnt trying to meet yours anyway..
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 03:46:23 AM by HEATSTROKE »

Waffles

• Elite Boss
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2015, 04:22:24 AM »
That looks like something bAssAckwards would post. lol

She had that white/gold/red broadsword/shield character, didn't she?

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2015, 05:02:22 AM »
She had that white/gold/red broadsword/shield character, didn't she?
Yes! although I think bAss was a dude. I was constantly stealing costume piece ideas from the epic costume thread on the official forums.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Castegyre

• Elite Boss
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2015, 12:56:51 PM »
Nice. I had a similar character but I just named him ChichichiChia. I remember mine was Spines, but I don't recall what secondary I used.

Thanks

FeliciaDivine

• Lieutenant
    • IMVU Fashion Elite
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2015, 06:15:40 PM »
 Just a comment on Waffles outfit picture earlier...AWESOME!!!!