Author Topic: Skyforge Pantheon Forming  (Read 2869 times)

Tivomaniac

• Minion
Skyforge Pantheon Forming
« on: July 16, 2015, 01:12:31 PM »
So three of us that played on Triumph all the time are playing Skyforge which went open beta today. We formed our pantheon (Guild) and named it Atlas Park Paragonians. If anyone else is checking out the game and is looking for a pantheon to join shoot me a message in game my character is Lady Valhalla.
--
You may know me as @PricklyDarkness from Triumph

Exxar

• Lieutenant
Re: Skyforge Pantheon Forming
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 10:05:30 PM »
Of course they did the stupid thing and separated the NA and EU servers so that when you buy anything for the game, you buy it only for one server. Makes playing with fellow Paragonians not much of an option.

sweatcake

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 04:40:03 AM »
I am down loading Skyforge right now. Will be on the NA side?

Lupur

• Minion
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 04:03:49 AM »
Heya folks

Bit of a shameless plug here, but if you need any help or have any questions, I've been playing since CBT4, got founders and all that cool jaz.

You've picked a pretty good time to start, as there is currently a competition for writing [Skyforge Community Guides], so there's gonna be a wole lot of info being uploaded in the guides section in the next week

To conclude the shameless plug, as well being all helpful and stuff, my entry can be found HERE

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TuYJhi-jzREUtXfQiZMtehvkUMA3qiuTlYw5Eklwr3Y/edit?usp=sharing

o7 lup
Carpe Diem!                  .
Seize the Carp!   .
                        <><

Inc42

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2015, 07:16:06 PM »
My girlfriend and I just decided to give this a try yesterday, we've barely started but so far are enjoying it. I was curious, is anyone still playing? We are on the NA server.