Author Topic: Paragon Chat Development Roadmap and Wishlist  (Read 219342 times)

Azrael

• Elite Boss
Re: Paragon Chat Development Roadmap and Wishlist
« Reply #220 on: November 12, 2015, 12:56:58 PM »
Trains are working. :)

A great feeling to see them go live again.

Exciting to see the game come back brick by brick.

Azrael.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #221 on: November 19, 2015, 02:36:23 AM »
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Draxion

• Underling
« Reply #222 on: November 19, 2015, 11:09:59 AM »
This is brilliant so far!
Any plans to get us into the ski chalet?  Skiing each Christmas and hanging at the chalet became a bit of a tradition for me.  Being able to do it again would be amazing.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #223 on: November 19, 2015, 11:53:52 AM »
It's already there.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Draxion

• Underling
« Reply #224 on: November 19, 2015, 03:42:42 PM »
It's already there.

Oh my God you're right!

So this is so Awesome.  Thanks again  ;D

Ravynwynd

• Minion
« Reply #225 on: November 19, 2015, 06:07:06 PM »
To Codewalker,

Four things I must say, before posting my wish list.

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
and
THANK YOU

My Wishlist:

Character I.D. Profile:  Format features or code permissions, i.e. BOLD (code < b >< /b >)- Also a little more character space. Permission to insert jpg or png url image in profile.

Character Creation
(This might seem like an odd Wishlist item, but it's inspired by a few role-playing friends.)

1.  Thin male bodies, chests not buff.
2.  Dual Gender creation, or co-gender character creation, use of male or female faces and bodies.

More character creation Wishlist.

2 Upper Cranium Details (glasses + horns is one example)
2 Neck Detail (collar + scarf is one example)
2 More Chest Details for layering. (t-shirt, open vest, chain over chest as example)
More Skirts, and Kilts opened for female characters.

MEANWHILE. Until   1.2  - Since we can't form Super Groups, might a temporary feature be added by having a Super Group tag float under character name, for those that form Super Groups in forums.

The End.

FloatingFatMan

• An Offal
  • Elite Boss
  • Kheldian's Forever!
« Reply #226 on: November 19, 2015, 06:29:07 PM »
My Wishlist:

Character I.D. Profile:  Format features or code permissions, i.e. BOLD (code < b >< /b >)- Also a little more character space. Permission to insert jpg or png url image in profile.

Character Creation
(This might seem like an odd Wishlist item, but it's inspired by a few role-playing friends.)

2.  Dual Gender creation, or co-gender character creation, use of male or female faces and bodies.

More character creation Wishlist.

2 Upper Cranium Details (glasses + horns is one example)
2 Neck Detail (collar + scarf is one example)
2 More Chest Details for layering. (t-shirt, open vest, chain over chest as example)
More Skirts, and Kilts opened for female characters.

MEANWHILE. Until   1.2  - Since we can't form Super Groups, might a temporary feature be added by having a Super Group tag float under character name, for those that form Super Groups in forums.

The End.

Most of those are impossible. He can't add things which didn't exist in the game engine already. No extra costume part attachment points, no new body types, no new costume parts, nothing like that. Sorry.

FloatingFatMan

• An Offal
  • Elite Boss
  • Kheldian's Forever!
« Reply #227 on: November 19, 2015, 06:29:34 PM »
Oh my God you're right!

So this is so Awesome.  Thanks again  ;D

It's been there since day 1. :P

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #228 on: November 19, 2015, 07:10:16 PM »
Codewalker and team, I want to add my heartfelt THANKS!!! for all the work you've done and continue to do with Paragon Chat.  Looking forward to what is to come, and loving what we have already.

As for wishlists -- will it at some point be possible to see Tim's last 2 holiday maps become available ?  The wintry Atlas Park one, and the one in Frozen Croatoa, with the little lodge, huge Christmas tree out on the lake, ice-slides and northern lights?

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #229 on: November 21, 2015, 02:10:24 PM »
Character Creation

Check out heroforge.com. It has very gender fluid bodies and facial features. I put a moustache on a lady, and the body sliders are the same for all characters.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Draxion

• Underling
« Reply #230 on: November 22, 2015, 11:01:00 AM »
I just have a few general questions/suggestions that I'm sure the community can answer:

1) I and I'm sure others have been inspired by the work Codewalker has done so far and I would happily add funds to help expand the team to try and get him some extra help to add to this project.  Just wondering if there is any reason why Codewalker is tackling this alone and has crowd funding been considered to recruit some help on the server side for example?

2) Mission architect still lets you write missions.  Is there anyway to read mission arcs created by players even if we can't actually play them?

3) If the assumption is that everything in Paragon chat up to this point is legal and above board then any characters/stories created in Mission Architect that were original would also be legal.  I know that recreating server side code is a massive task and would take years but if this hasn't been started because bringing back the game would annoy NCSoft then why don't we concentrate only on creating our own unique content in MA?  Even being able to read a player created mission then going into a basic instance, punching a dummy in the face, (that doesn't even fight back) and then going back to the contact to read the next part of the story arc would be good enough for me at this point.

4) In the meanwhile, how about a treasure hunt? Remember the Midnighter's base where you click on a skull at the front desk and it gave you a message and a clue as to where the next message is?  We know that Codewalker can put unique messages on doors and clickies so how about a similar thing with a story that takes you across the city trying to find the next clue?

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #231 on: December 06, 2015, 09:05:06 AM »
4) In the meanwhile, how about a treasure hunt? Remember the Midnighter's base where you click on a skull at the front desk and it gave you a message and a clue as to where the next message is?  We know that Codewalker can put unique messages on doors and clickies so how about a similar thing with a story that takes you across the city trying to find the next clue?

That sounds like fun, but CodeWalker is probably too busy for that, it would be a lot of work.  Hey, that was like the first cape mission.  You had to go to a bunch of zones, and click on a bunch of contacts.  And in the end, you weren't supposed to click on the glowie.  Then they changed it, and made it less annoying.

MomentaryGrace

• Lieutenant
« Reply #232 on: December 12, 2015, 03:36:57 PM »
I wish Mender Sally would return to Ouroboros!

*blows out the candles on the cake*

Scrapperlock in ten... nine...

Valtyr

• Finder of Lost CatGrrls
  • Boss
  • Not From Around Here
« Reply #233 on: December 13, 2015, 12:15:04 AM »
Mender Sally is on a very important mission. Not to worry, she is an intelligent and capable Mender and will soon return to Ouroboros after she successfully rights the wrongs in pre-history.

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #234 on: December 13, 2015, 04:04:44 AM »
I wish Mender Sally would return to Ouroboros!

Mender Sally never left Ouroboros...

Valtyr

• Boss
  • Not From Around Here
« Reply #235 on: December 13, 2015, 07:13:28 PM »
Um. You may want to check your records.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Pengy

• Badge Badger
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #236 on: December 14, 2015, 01:37:08 AM »
Well, it's Ouroboros. She's presumably doing some mending in a different time while staying in Ouroboros.

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #237 on: December 14, 2015, 04:51:48 AM »
I said she didn't leave Ouroboros. I didn't say she remained in the central pool where people were hurting her feelings by making fun of her... disability.

Valtyr

• Boss
  • Not From Around Here
« Reply #238 on: December 14, 2015, 05:30:16 PM »
People are so mean. I loved seeing Mender Sally in the reflection pool. I have since refound her and given her the attention she deserves.

MomentaryGrace

• Lieutenant
« Reply #239 on: December 18, 2015, 03:10:09 AM »
Oooh, I found her too! Yay!!! She seems to be enjoying herself. :)

I am unaware of any disability. :P Being trans-dimensional ought not to be seen as a disability.

Scrapperlock in ten... nine...