Author Topic: Paragon Chat 0.99i Beta!  (Read 210075 times)

El Furioso

• Underling
Re: Paragon Chat 0.97d Beta!
« Reply #160 on: July 13, 2015, 06:51:16 PM »
One unusual bug I've run into (forgive me if I missed it posted elsewhere): When I created my namesake, I loaded up a .costume file that contained a couple of veteran award costume pieces (the boxer shoes and champion belt), and the costume came in and worked just fine. However, when I went to the tailor to add a second costume, I got an error that these pieces weren't available to me. I couldn't select them from their respective pulldowns, nor could I load up a .costume file that included them without getting an error.

So, for some reason, it would let me use these pieces when I originally created my hero, but not during any subsequent tailor sessions. A bit wonky, so I thought I'd just bring it up. :)

SuburbanHell

• Lieutenant
Re: Paragon Chat 0.97e Beta!
« Reply #161 on: July 13, 2015, 10:31:58 PM »
I've also come across, that, wearing Tech Knight gloves.

Also, it seems the Tutorial bug is back even though it was working fine earlier this afternoon.

Voltixdark

• Lieutenant
« Reply #162 on: July 13, 2015, 10:44:37 PM »
I believe there seems to be a bug where Tequila isn't downloading PC 0.97e. Maybe the database has not been updated yet?

SuburbanHell

• Lieutenant
« Reply #163 on: July 13, 2015, 11:58:23 PM »
Also, it seems the Tutorial bug is back even though it was working fine earlier this afternoon.

Ok, so I think this may only affect Kheldians now.

Pengy

• Badge Badger
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #164 on: July 14, 2015, 12:24:44 AM »
Ok, so I think this may only affect Kheldians now.
Yeah, Kheldians and Spiders skip the tutorial.

Sinistar

• Elite Boss
« Reply #165 on: July 14, 2015, 12:39:51 AM »
Just wanted to say I quite enjoyed the NPC dialog I found in Pocket D! Well done!
In fearful COH-less days
In Raging COH-less nights
With Strong Hearts Full, we shall UNITE!
When all seems lost in the effort to bring CoH back to life,
Look to Cyberspace, where HOPE burns bright!

SuburbanHell

• Lieutenant
« Reply #166 on: July 14, 2015, 01:11:39 AM »
Yeah, Kheldians and Spiders skip the tutorial.

Ok so it auto-places them as heroes or villains, respectively?

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #167 on: July 14, 2015, 01:14:55 AM »
I also don't seem to be able to download PC V0.97e.  My Tequila launcher only shows V0.97d.

Shenku

• Elite Boss
« Reply #168 on: July 14, 2015, 01:55:16 AM »
There's a delay between when Codewalker makes an update, and when Leandro actually sees it and updates the manifest for Tequila. Leandro's not just sitting at his computer all day hitting F5 over and over to see if Codewalker released version 0.9759374g after all...

Edit: If you don't want to wait, download it manually from the link in the first post and drop it into your install folder, and launch it directly instead of through Tequila.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #169 on: July 14, 2015, 02:11:46 AM »
Leandro's not just sitting at his computer all day hitting F5 over and over to see if Codewalker released version 0.9759374g after all...

...maybe he should be?
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Arcana

• Sultaness of Stats
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #170 on: July 14, 2015, 02:27:25 AM »
Leandro's not just sitting at his computer all day hitting F5 over and over to see if Codewalker released version 0.9759374g after all...

I missed another fifty nine thousands builds today?  What happened, did Codewalker not like the shade of blue on the login panel again?

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #171 on: July 14, 2015, 02:40:24 AM »
I missed another fifty nine thousands builds today?  What happened, did Codewalker not like the shade of blue on the login panel again?

*points at sign that says BETA*

Now I understand why Google does it.

Arcana

• Sultaness of Stats
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #172 on: July 14, 2015, 03:12:39 AM »
*points at sign that says BETA*

Since its a City of Heroes beta, you should be getting requests to buff Tanker damage any minute now.

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
Re: Paragon Chat 0.97d Beta!
« Reply #173 on: July 14, 2015, 03:44:11 AM »
One unusual bug I've run into (forgive me if I missed it posted elsewhere): When I created my namesake, I loaded up a .costume file that contained a couple of veteran award costume pieces (the boxer shoes and champion belt), and the costume came in and worked just fine. However, when I went to the tailor to add a second costume, I got an error that these pieces weren't available to me. I couldn't select them from their respective pulldowns, nor could I load up a .costume file that included them without getting an error.

So, for some reason, it would let me use these pieces when I originally created my hero, but not during any subsequent tailor sessions. A bit wonky, so I thought I'd just bring it up. :)

Same thing happend for me, with Tech Wings.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

Charged Mastermind

• Lieutenant
  • I was 10 when I made this name i know it is dumb
« Reply #174 on: July 14, 2015, 04:29:44 AM »
Random question

How often are the "big" updates (such as adding travel powers, base building options, etc. Not daily hotfixes) going to be put out? Are they on a targeted schedule or completely at random?

Carnildo

• Lieutenant
« Reply #175 on: July 14, 2015, 04:39:13 AM »
Since its a City of Heroes beta, you should be getting requests to buff Tanker damage any minute now.
And CW will respond by nerfing regen.

Reiraku

• Boss
« Reply #176 on: July 14, 2015, 04:43:21 AM »

I miss J_B threads too. They were the funniest things on the forums.

Leandro

• Elite Boss
« Reply #177 on: July 14, 2015, 04:54:27 AM »
Random question

How often are the "big" updates (such as adding travel powers, base building options, etc. Not daily hotfixes) going to be put out? Are they on a targeted schedule or completely at random?

v1.0 was targeted for April 28th, then for June 19th, then for July 1st, and then v0.95 released on July 7th. I am pretty sure that trying to have a schedule is a lost cause.

FloatingFatMan

• An Offal
  • Elite Boss
  • Kheldian's Forever!
« Reply #178 on: July 14, 2015, 05:34:31 AM »
Random question

When they're ready.

Reiraku

• Boss
« Reply #179 on: July 14, 2015, 05:37:29 AM »