Author Topic: 4th of July Fireworks, CoH style  (Read 2718 times)

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
4th of July Fireworks, CoH style
« on: July 04, 2015, 02:32:56 AM »
Found these online, and they seemed perfect for the 4th of July.  Here's wishing everyone who celebrates it a Happy and Safe 4th!

Photon Cannon

• Underling
  • The Novablade
Re: 4th of July Fireworks, CoH style
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 02:36:29 AM »
(Supergroup) Zephinerahk: (( Pie is not an element.
(Supergroup) Engel auf Holle: ((YES IT IS))

Surelle

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 10:57:03 AM »
Awwww, thanks!

Especially as it seems rainy here now and is supposed to rain all day and night!   :-\

Clave Dark 5

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 03:38:04 PM »
Being an adult, it's a big shameful to admit to just how much I enjoyed the fireworks emote and that crazy Yosemite Sam nuke for the pistol set (I even once made an AE mission just to celebrate a short-lived bug that made Rikti drones explode three times when you popped them)... but I did so there.  And now I'm really sad I never had a chance to line up with some other pistol characters and let loose like that top pic. 

Time to bring back the game!
"What you say is rather profound, and probably erroneous." - Joseph Conrad

nicoliy

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 07:02:22 PM »
The level up animation! I always liked that it got bigger and more impressive as you got higher in levels.

Shenku

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 05:24:00 PM »
For a few years, on the 4th of July or New Years Eve, I'd log in and repeatedly fire off nova (or at least, the Peacebringer equivalent) above City Hall in Atlas as an impromptu fireworks display on Victory Server...

Not sure if anyone actually noticed me doing it or not, I didn't exactly announce what I was doing, I just sorta did it because I was bored......

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2015, 04:30:56 AM »
The level up animation! I always liked that it got bigger and more impressive as you got higher in levels.

Whaaaaaat? I never noticed that...
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Clave Dark 5

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2015, 05:25:20 AM »
Whaaaaaat? I never noticed that...

I never did either, but then again, I had so many alts and many of them never got past 30 if that, so I blame inexperience.
"What you say is rather profound, and probably erroneous." - Joseph Conrad

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 01:08:34 AM »
http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/File:Leveling.gif
Wow, in all the years IPlayed COH, that's the first time I'd seen that .gif.  Awesome!  Thanks for sharing it.