Author Topic: Transfer?  (Read 1503 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Transfer?
« on: June 09, 2015, 12:41:08 AM »
Just noticed I have a second CO account with some Zen and Q in it. I'm thinking to abandon it, so, I wanna clean it out as much as I can first. I'm trying to think how to transfer to the main account but I'm not coming up with any bright ideas besides buying something tradable. I'd rather have the Q & Z.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Atlantea

• Elite Boss
Re: Transfer?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 04:33:35 AM »
I don't think there's a way to make a seamless transfer of value between one character on one account to another character on another account in the way you want to do.

You're basically going to have to burn your Zen and Q into something you can trade that can be mailed to a character on your main account.

How much zen and Q are we talking about here?

*EDIT* 

Things you can buy with Zen that can be traded include -

Cosmic Keys for Lockboxes
Vehicles (as long as you don't equip one and bind it to you first)

(I've frequently found the AH to be a more reliable way of getting something I want from a lockbox than opening lockboxes. YMMV of course.)

Things buyable with Q that will transfer include -

Mercenary's and Vigilante Pieces of equipment. Also vehicle weaponry. Also - (surprisingly) action figures.

When you get any of those on your main account, you won't be able to get any Zen or Q back from them of course, but you might find any of them useful to use for yourself or to sell for the normal currency at the auction house.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 04:49:00 AM by Atlantea »

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 04:45:13 AM »
Was surprised to find any Zen at all. If I convert it to Q I'll have more than enough for a piece of Vigilante gear which is what I'll probably end up doing.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Atlantea

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 04:49:27 AM »
Edited my reply above.