Author Topic: A Nemesis Plot  (Read 4289 times)

Atlantea

• Elite Boss
A Nemesis Plot
« on: June 05, 2015, 03:51:27 AM »
So - apparently they fixed the ability to load Nemesis costumes in the Nemesis editor.

Now that that's possible - a little public service for anyone playing CO.

I'm sharing this design with you guys.

Think of it as... Yet another Nemesis plot.  :D

Fair warning - this DOES use a fair amount of costume parts that are behind some pay walls. But at bare minimum you can keep the following file saved in your screenshot folder and use it later if/when you open up those costume elements.

The file structure you follow should look something like:

Champions Online > Champions Online > Live > Screenshots

If you're using CO linked through Steam as I do, you'll find screenshots in your Steam Game library under the file tree as follows:

steamapps > common > Champions Online > Champions Online > Live > Screenshots

I won't tell you what powers to use for this. But I tend to use either Force or Electricity.

Minions are a problem, since there's nothing in CO that even remotely looks like Nemesis soldiers. I went with Mercenaries but Robotic minions might also work.

Anyway - have fun!

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
Re: A Nemesis Plot
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 11:08:18 PM »
NICE.  Heres to a hope they finally fix the female models in the game.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Pseudo42

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 10:55:39 AM »

Think of it as... Yet another Nemesis plot.  :D

I knew it!

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 12:53:16 PM »
That's a pretty cool ability, to be able to share costumes. The last time you posted one I was like whaaaaa that's just a .jpg!
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

TheCyberchill

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2020, 03:24:24 PM »
Do you have the original name of this costume file, it wont load if you rename it.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2020, 08:59:40 PM »
Nearly 5 years old, this topic. Good times, good times.

Did I just respond to one of those things I said I shouldn't respond to anymore? The account looks sorta legit but wow, I thought *I* was slow to respond  : )
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>