Author Topic: The Black Dawn Wars: Book 2 (Is Available now!)  (Read 1046 times)

Shenku

• Elite Boss
The Black Dawn Wars: Book 2 (Is Available now!)
« on: February 04, 2015, 10:33:10 PM »
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 08:35:04 PM by Shenku »

Shenku

• Elite Boss
Re: The Black Dawn Wars: Book 2 (Coming soon!)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 11:32:41 PM »
Just a slight update:

I'm still waiting on my proofreaders to finish and get back to me, but since I'm bored and impatient and wanted to do "something", I went ahead and finally slapped together a soft cover version of my first book, which is much cheaper than the hard cover version at $11.99(before taxes/shipping and variable wait time for printing)...

Soft Cover Link

Shenku

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 03:10:01 AM »
Update!

I got the last bit of feedback from my proofreaders, which unfortunately took way longer than it should have, I'm contemplating just saving up some money for book 3 to just pay a professional editing service to do it so as to avoid this mess next time...

Anyways, I'm just working out some of the last few details, and waiting on my next paycheck(next week... Sucks being broke all the time...) to order a proof copy and make sure everything is good to go, and then I'll be releasing it. At present, I'm going to set a tentative release date for early June, although that may be moved up or moved back depending on how long the proof copy takes to be printed and arrive, and whether or not any last minute changes are required when it does arrive.

Shenku

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 08:34:39 PM »
Just hit the big shiny button, Frozen Shadows, book 2 of The Black Dawn Wars is now up and available to be purchased.

Hardcover version

Softcover version

Kindle version is presently under review, but should be up on Amazon.com within a day or so for those who'd rather buy the cheaper eBook version...

Added the links to the first post as well...

Shenku

• Elite Boss
Re: The Black Dawn Wars: Book 2 (Is Available now!)
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 12:14:19 AM »
Hey folks, just wanted to pop over here before I forget again and let you all know that book 2 is in fact up on the Kindle store already, and book 1 is available for free off the Kindle store until Tuesday (June 2nd, after that it reverts back to $2.99...).

Book 1: The Fall of Var - Kindle version

Book 2: Frozen Shadows - Kindle version