Author Topic: Therakiel Temple  (Read 1427 times)

rebel 1812

• Boss
Therakiel Temple
« on: January 29, 2015, 02:01:40 PM »
Since several people here play CO; anyone up for doing therakiel temple this weekened?

rebel 1812

• Boss
Re: Therakiel Temple
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 03:46:35 AM »
no one wants to group up and do the lair together?  Its just like a Hami raid ;-)

Brou

• Elite Boss
  • Inspector of Tasties
    • Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 03:25:26 PM »
I wanted to go, but I decided to put in OT. Maybe tonight or Saturday.
Spess

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 04:02:44 AM »
I'd be happy to saturday if I have time.  I forgot to reply here I apologize.  I'd be bringing one of my tougher characters though, but I usually keep power points in reserve for purposes like resing and whatnot.  If I have time though.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

rebel 1812

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 05:14:35 AM »
is it worth it without 5?  I would be willing to on saturday in evening.  What is a good way to meet up? 

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2015, 09:34:42 AM »
It's impossible without 5 by design, you cannot get to the end without 5 people it's deliberately made to be physically impossible to do it.  As for the fight itself, this is a map where you want everyone to be a hybrid with self-healing or at the very least any kind of solid builds with solid self-healing, so I wouldn't recommend most AT's.  The main reason I disliked AT's, cause I know they'd spend all day dead in the therakiel fight since he has an attack that always hits everyone in the room, you need to block it.  Self-healing is needed to survive the same attack repeatedly, but it's not broken like the frosticus nukes and it's very blockable compared to even a blue sphere from gravitar.

It's a fairly balanced battle, but it's made for the pre-free for all days.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.