Author Topic: Queue for Warlord  (Read 5374 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Queue for Warlord
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2015, 05:03:45 PM »
LA I was just messing with you broham.

Anyone who comes here enough knows that I never come here looking for a fight. Everyone posting here lately seems to be in fight/everything sucks mode so I was being bad and fanned the flames just because it is so easy to do. Unlike trying to carry on a positive thread which seems to be impossible.

I say, play however you want and however is fun to you and learn how to deal with angry people because they are everywhere, in every game, in every place I've ever been. The advantage you have in the game world is that this is where you are supposed to be having fun so if you are, then you're doing things right. Someone bitching and cursing is obviously not. Leave them be or stir them up. I say, leave them be and move on to the 99% of the players I team with who aren't interested at yelling at you.

It's been my experience that people who are bitching other people out in-game are prone to do so and generally no one cares what they are saying anyway so don't let it get to you. Unless it is just too blatantly easy to make fun of situations like this I tend to ignore them rather than fan the flame.

Relitner:
There is no reason to fight in that room.

It's not rushing to just walk through the door that stares you in the face as you take the elevator down. If you get satisfaction from clearing the easiest most skippable room in the entire map, then by all means, clear it. I'll be waiting for you at the end of the hallway.  (Edit) I do this all the time - usually I'm attacking mobs from inside the hallway as I wait.

Oh and yeah, many players are running Warlord over and over again to farm it. It's a highly farmable alurt so why wouldn't they? Especially in a game with such little farmable content. I see nothing shocking or negative, here. Besieds just wait, we'll be back to nice and slow less rewarding Custom Alurts soon enough. In the meanwhile there is the whole rest of the game.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 05:10:42 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Relitner

• Boss
  • ree-LITE-ner
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2015, 02:32:46 PM »
Relitner:
There is no reason to fight in that room.

If you are Xev, perhaps not. If you are Relitner, there is a reason (as stated clearly in a previous post). Please understand there is more than one way to play, and more than one reason for playing.  :)
in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti amen

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2015, 03:20:23 PM »
Yup, Relitner. If you've read this thread then you can easily see that I understand this all well.

If you're having fun in there then more power to ya.

I don't use all the tips I read here either but I appreciate people sharing them,

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>