Author Topic: Arrow Season 3  (Read 9166 times)

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: Arrow Season 3
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2015, 08:22:56 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
General Shreve used to be an adventurer like you, til he took an arrow in the d***.

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2015, 07:04:09 AM »
A lot of people online have been down on the third season. I, too, found it lacking, but I can cut them some slack. It seems to me that they were working toward Oliver's finally becoming Green Arrow. To do so, they decided to make it impossible for him to hang onto the Arrow persona.

Spoiler for Hidden:
So, they first had Ra's taint it by convincing the city that the Arrow had gone back to killing. Then, Roy's taking the fall and faking his death removed the Arrow from the board permanently.
So now, Oliver's free to return as Green Arrow, maybe taking a cue from Thea's toying with the idea of going by the name "Red Arrow".

I'm looking forward to the return of "Arrow", "The Flash" and "Agents of SHIELD", and to their being joined by "Supergirl" and "Legends of Tomorrow". For the first time in years, my appointment-TV schedule's starting to become crowded.
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2015, 12:21:27 AM »
Oh, I ran across another possible reason why the season ended as it did. Amell's playing Casey Jones in the upcoming Ninja Turtles movie. Maybe they have him making limited appearances in the first part of season four to do that?

saipaman

• Elite Boss
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2015, 09:37:54 PM »
I think the entire season could have been done in six episodes.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2015, 07:58:39 PM »
mispost

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2015, 01:23:35 AM »
We've had quite a few Green Lantern references on this show and on The Flash, and, on tonight's rerun of the Arrow episode, "Draw Back Your Bow", I noticed one that got by me in the first airing. Diggle said that Carrie Cutter had undergone a psych evaluation at...Saint Walker's. Now they're even referencing the Blue Lanterns. After all of this teasing, if we don't get an actual Green Lantern at some point, I shall be QUITE cross! And you wouldn't like me when I'm cross! So, change your last name to "Stewart", already, and get your ring, Diggle!

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2015, 01:31:25 AM »
Maybe he changed his name from Stewart to Diggle to avoid confusion with the other John Stewart and he can change it back now that the Daily Show has a new host.

Of course the GL references so far have been to Hal so we need him to get his ring so Diggle can fill in.