Author Topic: Roleplay proposal--Evil boarding school for young meta humans.  (Read 1880 times)

impiousimp

• Lieutenant
Roleplay proposal--Evil boarding school for young meta humans.
« on: September 04, 2014, 12:46:16 AM »
So in the process of reworking the backstory for my main toon, I kind of created a concept in which I believe would be a lot of fun to play out with other people as a redside story.  If COH comes back any time soon we can continue the play the characters in their modern timeline.  This roleplay would take place around 2005-2007 and active Arachnos participation in rearing a generation to take part in Operation: Destiny, or reconditioning hero kids they happen upon in the rogue isles to go with the program.

The instructors would be comprised of Arachnos members and associates, and powerful red side mentors, in an underground arachnos complex.  Imagine as one of the alignment mission maps in which the floors go deep down into the earth, with a giant pit in the middle of the room.

I never really described the organization and it's members, just the relation to three of my characters and one of the people who run the show, a magical Dark Dominator warlock named Thaddeus who was rivals with his grandfather back in the day, and said grandfather was gathering Intelligence for the Midnighters.   There's a lot of flexibility in who does what, who runs what, and what the end goal is for each character outside of their commitments to creating an army of child super powered soldiers.

As for the children, they can be good or evil, falling in line with the program to keep their own skins or being completely obstinate which of course comes with a consequence of a punitive response. 

So with this post I'm just proposing the scenario for roleplaying and I'm leaving this thread open for plotting purposes.  Whether we host this roleplay here, or another forum is up to everyone else.

Maybe this may spawn some ideas for new characters for a SG community in the new games later on if COH ever comes back.  Here's hoping!

If you're interested, lets get brainstorming!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 06:38:26 AM by impiousimp »