Author Topic: Another thing I missed in CoH (In Virtue, at least.)  (Read 1071 times)

Waffles

• Elite Boss
Another thing I missed in CoH (In Virtue, at least.)
« on: July 20, 2014, 02:58:59 PM »
...Trolls got their comeuppance really quick.

You know that elitist guy that would post about how great he is and how other people were noobs?

Yeah, he kinda got destroyed in roughly 20 seconds. Heh.

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
  • Reaching troubled youth...one Hellion at a time!
Re: Another thing I missed in CoH (In Virtue, at least.)
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 06:01:54 PM »
As a new-comer to the mmo-thingy, I found Virtue to be the friendliest community (IMHO) of all the servers.

Hence I played on Virtue most often.

I did play at least a dozen times on each server to check out the 'mood' and I found great comraderie everywhere. But Virtue was my home.  ;)
It takes a village to raise a child. And it takes a villain to explain the value of lunch money.

-Random CoHer: "Why does the sky turn green during Rikti invasions?"
-Me:"Rikti Monkey farts"
-Random CoHer: "I'm going to you for all my questions from now on!"

Apex Viper

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 07:01:02 PM »
When I originally started in the game I was on Freedom. Then when it went F2P, I switched to Exalted. Finally seeking a more populated server than Exalted, I moved to Virtue, which became my home for the last year. Virtue was just as populated as Freedom without all the free farm begging or posting farming for influence, and bickering among SG's over people leaving and joining other groups. Granted people did this on Virtue as well, but not nearly as bad. The population on Virtue, to me, was more fun. They were funny, willing to help, and in some cases slightly twisted. Gawd, I miss them...even the crazy ones.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 07:38:32 PM by Apex Viper »
In the end, we all are heroes, even the Villains; fighting to save a city that we all love.

Charged Mastermind

• Lieutenant
  • I was 10 when I made this name i know it is dumb
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 07:35:39 PM »
My first server was Victory and it was my true home. Everyone on it was super friendly and I always saw people in groups playing together. While I liked Freedom and Virtue (Virtue was more friendly though) more because they had more people, a good chunk of them were rather rude too me because I wasn't doing enough damage as a Blaster (this isn't DC it doesn't show who did the most damage after a raid). On Victory it felt like I could just have a good time and not worry about too many people being jerks.

I also used Triumph for my pure solo toons, or if I had friends that were on. Kind of a mix between Freedom and Victory

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
  • Reaching troubled youth...one Hellion at a time!
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 08:19:33 PM »
My first server was Victory and it was my true home. Everyone on it was super friendly and I always saw people in groups playing together. While I liked Freedom and Virtue (Virtue was more friendly though) more because they had more people, a good chunk of them were rather rude too me because I wasn't doing enough damage as a Blaster (this isn't DC it doesn't show who did the most damage after a raid). On Victory it felt like I could just have a good time and not worry about too many people being jerks.

I also used Triumph for my pure solo toons, or if I had friends that were on. Kind of a mix between Freedom and Victory

Hope to see you on Freedom or Victory!
It takes a village to raise a child. And it takes a villain to explain the value of lunch money.

-Random CoHer: "Why does the sky turn green during Rikti invasions?"
-Me:"Rikti Monkey farts"
-Random CoHer: "I'm going to you for all my questions from now on!"