Author Topic: If we start with no user data  (Read 105247 times)

blacksly

• Elite Boss
Re: If we start with no user data
« Reply #200 on: July 08, 2014, 09:52:13 PM »
Or for the low low price of $49.95, get the ULTIMATE package... 300 character slots!

SOLD!!
Or BOUGHT!!!
Whichever works to take my money faster.

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
« Reply #201 on: July 08, 2014, 10:34:40 PM »
Or for the low low price of $49.95, get the ULTIMATE package... 300 character slots!
I'll take two.
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.

Wyrm

• Stop Dragon My Heart Around
  • Boss
« Reply #202 on: July 08, 2014, 10:39:16 PM »
VETERANS PACK: $49.99 - Return to Paragon City and the Rogue Isles in style! This pack will bestow upon you enough Veteran Rewards Tokens to pin your way to the top! This will allow you to unlock all veterans rewards, plus the limited time costumes at the top tier!

BOOSTER PACK BUNDLE!: 49.99 - INCREDIBLE VALUE! This pack includes all the booster packs released, from the 5 origin packs through Valentine's, Pocket D VIP, Wedding, Mac Edition, Going Rogue Bonus Items, Origins, Steampunk, Party, and Animal Pack!

DELUXE EDITION BUNDLE: 9.99 - This pack includes the items from the CoH AND CoV deluxe collector's editions

And to help with levelling one's characters back to their prime:

CHARACTER BOOST BUNDLE: 4.99 each - This will come with XP Boosters, Team/Dual inspirations, and a 30 day temporary JetPack

Once again, this is just speculation and brainspewing to provide some ideas to go off. What do people think?
In for 3.  Maybe 4, even though there were only 3 accounts in the household when the game went dark.

Eskreema

• Lieutenant
« Reply #203 on: July 09, 2014, 12:42:48 AM »
Dont foget the DEVELOPER PACK:  you would have to be a true dev to have any more constructive powah!  Extra AE Mission slots, larger bases with more storage, even your toon gets bigger pockets for up to 100 enhancements more storage at the vaults in the city.  Buy and sell like the biggest fish with more inventory at Wentworths and the consignment house plus more room for salvage.  Not sold yet?  We'll throw in a personal Crafting table so you can make what you want whereever you are (not up as often as field crafter table).  $29.99

Someone remind me:  did we have the ability to open up a auction house and AE dialogue on the fly?  I thought we did as a tiered badge for selling/buying.  Could put that in too.

Then buy them all for $159.99 (All packs including mine and Codewalker's)
Offer hard merchandice like copies of the game, back issues of comics, official registered hero and villian cards - especially if things like lifetime subs are offered
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 12:51:36 AM by Eskreema »
Global: Iron Smoke.  Boards: Kractis Sky. Server:  Champion.  Main:  Eskreema

I don't always get sucked into a jet engine and live to talk about it, but when I do I use the new ICD-10 V97.33XD code.  Because things like that need to be trended by your insurance company and your money!

Von Krieger

• Evil Emperor of German Chocolate
  • Boss
  • Silly Dragon
    • VK's FurAffinity Page
« Reply #204 on: July 09, 2014, 02:27:16 AM »
Auction house from anywhere was a vet reward, I think AE from anywhere was tied to an AE badge.

Ouul

• Minion
« Reply #205 on: July 09, 2014, 02:41:17 AM »
AE Tablet and Portable Crafting Table are tied to the accolades related to AE and crafting, respectively. I am still of the opinion that stuff acquired ingame like that should remain so. It gives us incentive to actually play the game! :D

Kyriani

• Elite Boss
« Reply #206 on: July 09, 2014, 03:06:27 AM »
I look at it like this... if the account data is not recoverable... I would still be content starting over. Know why? Because I'm not an ungrateful schmuck. I'd be grateful just to have the game back. Starting over fresh is a small price to pay to get the game itself back. Characters can always be remade and releveled. Enhancements can always be reacquired. How anyone can say they care about the game and in the same breath say they won't play if they have to start from scratch just makes my head spin.

Bottom line: I'd like to see a limited time launch special "starter pack" for a nominal fee (50$ wouldn't be too much to ask IMO) that basically gives you maxed vet rewards and all the "buyable/nonconsumable" content that existed at the point of shutdown. This would allow vets of the game to come back and have their basic status and previous purchases essentially restored. We'd have all the base elements to work with that we had before the shutdown to rebuild what was lost. Have this limited time special starter pack available for a month or so. Anyone who is truly a fan of COH still will have plenty of time to get back into the game with that special starter pack. I don't think anyone should be given free 50's or be allowed to have sentinel files used to restore characters because frankly sentinel files can be edited and those who don't have those files are outta luck. It's just not fair. Everyone should start on even footing IMO.

Anyone who thinks its too much to ask to actually PLAY THE GAME doesn't actually care enough about bringing the game back. Do you love city of heroes for real? Then you damn well should support this if it happens whether your account info is available or not.

HEATSTROKE

• Lovin' bein' an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #207 on: July 09, 2014, 03:14:10 AM »
I look at it like this... if the account data is not recoverable... I would still be content starting over. Know why? Because I'm not an ungrateful schmuck. I'd be grateful just to have the game back. Starting over fresh is a small price to pay to get the game itself back. Characters can always be remade and releveled. Enhancements can always be reacquired. How anyone can say they care about the game and in the same breath say they won't play if they have to start from scratch just makes my head spin.

Bottom line: I'd like to see a limited time launch special "starter pack" for a nominal fee (50$ wouldn't be too much to ask IMO) that basically gives you maxed vet rewards and all the "buyable/nonconsumable" content that existed at the point of shutdown. This would allow vets of the game to come back and have their basic status and previous purchases essentially restored. We'd have all the base elements to work with that we had before the shutdown to rebuild what was lost. Have this limited time special starter pack available for a month or so. Anyone who is truly a fan of COH still will have plenty of time to get back into the game with that special starter pack. I don't think anyone should be given free 50's or be allowed to have sentinel files used to restore characters because frankly sentinel files can be edited and those who don't have those files are outta luck. It's just not fair. Everyone should start on even footing IMO.

Anyone who thinks its too much to ask to actually PLAY THE GAME doesn't actually care enough about bringing the game back. Do you love city of heroes for real? Then you damn well should support this if it happens whether your account info is available or not.

and this is exactly the kinds of mindset we are trying to avoid..

Skull Thuggery

• Underling
« Reply #208 on: July 09, 2014, 03:17:30 AM »
I can guarantee you that I'll be starting from scratch when City of Titans goes live. I don't see why I can't do the same when City of Heroes returns.

Kyriani

• Elite Boss
« Reply #209 on: July 09, 2014, 03:20:08 AM »
and this is exactly the kinds of mindset we are trying to avoid..

Why? Shouldn't we be grateful to have the game back at all? If it comes down to either having the game back sans character data, or no game at all/game fails because of lack of funding, I'll choose having COH back every single time.

To not support the game just because the character data is not recoverable is essentially killing the game as surely as NCSoft did the first time. And it's also a huge F-U to the people going through the effort/spending the money to make this deal happen.

You enjoyed leveling those characters once. Why wouldn't you enjoy it again?

Nyx Nought Nothing

• New Efforts # 11,000!
  • Elite Boss
  • Ha!
« Reply #210 on: July 09, 2014, 03:44:15 AM »
Why? Shouldn't we be grateful to have the game back at all? If it comes down to either having the game back sans character data, or no game at all/game fails because of lack of funding, I'll choose having COH back every single time.

To not support the game just because the character data is not recoverable is essentially killing the game as surely as NCSoft did the first time. And it's also a huge F-U to the people going through the effort/spending the money to make this deal happen.

Exactly. It's been repeatedly confirmed that if it's possible to acquire the character/game account data then the team currently negotiating wants it, but apparently it's iffy whether it's in a usable state, so it's not a matter of whether they want it, but whether it's available at all. Obviously they want the account data because being able to play your original characters in City of Heroes is a much bigger draw to bring players back than being able to play CoH and having to start everything over.
Would i prefer to have access to my old characters? Of course. Will i play it even if that's not possible? Also of course.
So far so good. Onward and upward!

Kyriani

• Elite Boss
« Reply #211 on: July 09, 2014, 03:49:25 AM »
Exactly. It's been repeatedly confirmed that if it's possible to acquire the character/game account data then the team currently negotiating wants it, but apparently it's iffy whether it's in a usable state, so it's not a matter of whether they want it, but whether it's available at all. Obviously they want the account data because being able to play your original characters in City of Heroes is a much bigger draw to bring players back than playing CoH and having to start everything over.
Would i prefer to have access to my old characters? Of course. Will i play it even if that's not possible? Also of course.

Yea I'm totally down for trying to get the data. I'd love to have all my old toons back and ready to play as if I never left. But IF the data isn't recoverable and I have to start over, I'll still show respect and gratitude to the people who made the Herculean effort to give me the game back by supporting the server. Sure I'd like to have an option of getting my account back to the state it was in at shutdown without being gouged too badly of course but either way I'll support the game.

Relitner

• Boss
  • ree-LITE-ner
« Reply #212 on: July 09, 2014, 03:51:12 AM »

Well said! But I don't think folks are being intentionally abrasive. They just want it back the way it used to be. Unfortunately, I just don't see it happening.
in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti amen

HEATSTROKE

• Lovin' bein' an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #213 on: July 09, 2014, 03:52:21 AM »

Its these things in the mindset that we are trying to avoid..

I'm not an ungrateful schmuck.

So anyone who wants their character data back is ungrateful and a schmuck..

How anyone can say they care about the game and in the same breath say they won't play if they have to start from scratch just makes my head spin.

You have a right to your opinion and they have a right to not play if thats THEIR choice. That doesnt mean they dont care. Its just that they have a different value system and requirement to play than you do.

Anyone who is truly a fan of COH still will have plenty of time to get back into the game

REALLY... you've accounted for how many peoples lives have changed over the ten years since the inception of the game and have decided that if they do not invest the time that they did previously or are able to invest that time that you are able to invest is not TRULY a fan.. gotcha. Forget those people who have new careers and obligations and possible even new spouses and family.. if you were TRULY a fan you would make time to get back into the game..

It's just not fair. Everyone should start on even footing IMO.

For me this is a truly silly argument.. there are many people who have the time and the ability to get to level 50 within hours.. let alone days and weeks.. the equal footing argument is silly..

Anyone who thinks its too much to ask to actually PLAY THE GAME doesn't actually care enough about bringing the game back.

All you people hanging out in Pocket D.. your not PLAYING.. hey.. all you people hanging out talking under Atlas.. Your not PLAYING.. Stop running that costume contest.. thats not PLAYING.. or should people just play according to YOUR definition of what is playing.. so if character data was available. and people got back everything they wanted.. they arent PLAYERS apparently.. got it.. and not only that.. not only are they not players.. They dont CARE.. ok.. got it..

Do you love city of heroes for real?

By your definition probably not..

Then you damn well should support this if it happens whether your account info is available or not.

and if they choose not to.. thats THEIR choice.. and they have every right to do so..

Why? Shouldn't we be grateful to have the game back at all?

I think its been said repeatedly on this thread and others.. CONSISTENTLY.. that the most important thing is getting the game back. but if at all possible people would like their data..

If it comes down to either having the game back sans character data, or no game at all/game fails because of lack of funding, I'll choose having COH back every single time.

How did you even remotely draw a conclusion to lack of funding when we are not being asked to fund anything ??

The few people (and for the record I havent seen any) who might choose not to play will have no ultimate bearing on the game because the number of people who choose to play will FAR outnumber them..

Lets be clear about something as well. The efforts of everyone involved have been applauded consistently.. but lets not think that this is completely altruistic.. Investors invest for one reason and one reason only.. They can make money.. So while restoring the game if successful is admirable and should be celebrated.. Its also a business..  and if you are investing in a business you should know your clientele.. You should know their expectations and demands.. you wont be able to satisfy them all.. but you SHOULD be aware of them...

I could give you a whole list of reasons.. many of which wont meet your standard of approval..

1) I dont have the time I had TEN YEARS AGO.. my life has changed dramatically and there are more things that demand my time and attention.. the chief of them being my FOUR YEAR OLD son..

2) After 8 years of playing I have done the level things.. a great many times.. I dont find the leveling path extremely entertaining anymore.. personally I would rather start every character at Level 35.. I find that part of the game the most intersting..

3) I dont want to sink the time and effort in AGAIN.. whats the long term plan for this venture ?? just 18 months ago it was.. Play for free FOREVER.. expect FOREVER was only 18 months..

4) I enjoy the latter part of the game more than the early part.. but I guess in your opinion thats not playing..

5) I enjoyed builds at the point of shutdown.. I dont have the inclination, the time, or the energy to REINVEST another 8 years..

Now that being said.. If there were no character data.. I would play.. as much as I did before.. probably not.. would i spend the money I did before ( and I spent THOUSANDS playing this game ).. probably not..

DO I want the game back... absolutely..

What I have come to resent is exactly the picture your first post stated.. and mindset that places an erroneous label on people that is divisive and unfair.. 

Kyriani

• Elite Boss
« Reply #214 on: July 09, 2014, 03:52:41 AM »
Well said! But I don't think folks are being intentionally abrasive. They just want it back the way it used to be. Unfortunately, I just don't see it happening.

Sure we all want that... I get that. But we have to be realistic and realize that may not be possible. To that I say: Would rather have nothing but memories? Or the chance to rebuild what was lost? I know I'd want a chance to rebuild what was taken. A chance to do that is far more than we have right now.

Relitner

• Boss
  • ree-LITE-ner
« Reply #215 on: July 09, 2014, 03:56:50 AM »
Sure we all want that... I get that. But we have to be realistic and realize that may not be possible. To that I say: Would rather have nothing but memories? Or the chance to rebuild what was lost? I know I'd want a chance to rebuild what was taken. A chance to do that is far more than we have right now.

I'm 110% on-board with the team who can pull this off, data or no data.
I do so miss power-thrusting Hellions off of Atlas skyscrapers :(
in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti amen

HEATSTROKE

• Lovin' bein' an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #216 on: July 09, 2014, 04:08:38 AM »

And again. over the course of several threads I have not seen ONE person say they would rather NOT have the game back..

So there is no need to use words like ungrateful, schmuck.. questions peoples love for the game.. question how they choose to play.. etc etc..

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #217 on: July 09, 2014, 04:12:13 AM »
Of course it's not going to be a deal breaker if we don't get the game account data or the character data. The thing is though, if the buyer team can show NCsoft that there's a really high desire from the players to get it back, then that makes it more valuable. Which means that there's a better chance they'll make sure it's on the table, so they can get a better price. It also means that if they can't or won't provide it, the overall package has less value, and the more they'll have to concede - either in added assets or lowered price - to ensure the deal goes through at a profit.

Bottom line is, the happier we would be to get it, the more they can charge, and therefore the harder they'll try to make sure it happens. But if our reaction to their overall offer would be more like "yeah that's fine too I guess," then they have to settle for a lower price.

That's the way I understand it, at least. I've been trying to follow the conversation but I'm no expert or anything.

MWRuger

• New Efforts # 1,000!
  • Elite Boss
  • The Devil is in the details! Quick! Get him out!
« Reply #218 on: July 09, 2014, 04:17:34 AM »
And again. over the course of several threads I have not seen ONE person say they would rather NOT have the game back..

So there is no need to use words like ungrateful, schmuck.. questions peoples love for the game.. question how they choose to play.. etc etc..

You are correct Heatstroke. There is nothing to gain n badmouthing fellow players who have a different viewpoint, especially when it really isn't that different from your own. We all want the game back. That's first and everything else is second. Also, until it  gets announced we don't know for sure what's possible and what's not. It's premature to say whether anything is a deal breaker for any individual or not. We don't know enough.

I guess from my point of view it is the same now as it was then. I had a full time job, I had housework, lots of hobbies and City of Heroes. So for me it's pretty much the same.

The good news is that you can have fun even if you don't have time to do everything in the game you like. There were tons of things I would like to have done in CoH, but I had blast doing the things I could. You will too, even if we don't get our characters back. Maybe not as quick, but you will.

I had like 8 fully decked out bases, complete with everything, all individual designed by me. I had one set up as a museum with a complete set of base salvage. Bases are such a PITA that I haven't even considered getting them back. I must have had easy 100 hours in them.

So maybe I'll only do a few, but they'll be awesome!
AKA TheDevilYouKnow
Return of CoH - Oh My God! It looks like it can happen!

Kyriani

• Elite Boss
« Reply #219 on: July 09, 2014, 04:34:13 AM »
So anyone who wants their character data back is ungrateful and a schmuck..

Never said that. But if you say you love COH and then say you won't support the return of the game without your character data then YES MY OPINION IS THAT YOU'RE A SCHMUCK. Am I schmuck too for having that opinion... I can't in good conscience say I'm not. We can be schmucks together for different reasons.

You have a right to your opinion and they have a right to not play if thats THEIR choice. That doesnt mean they dont care. Its just that they have a different value system and requirement to play than you do.

I can't force people to play. I can't force them to support the game. But I can hold the opinion that if you claim to love the game but won't support its return solely due to your character data being irrecoverable then you didn't love the game as much as you claimed.

REALLY... you've accounted for how many peoples lives have changed over the ten years since the inception of the game and have decided that if they do not invest the time that they did previously or are able to invest that time that you are able to invest is not TRULY a fan.. gotcha. Forget those people who have new careers and obligations and possible even new spouses and family.. if you were TRULY a fan you would make time to get back into the game..

You completely took this comment out of context. Allow me to quote the whole part you nabbed that tidbit from:

I'd like to see a limited time launch special "starter pack" for a nominal fee (50$ wouldn't be too much to ask IMO) that basically gives you maxed vet rewards and all the "buyable/nonconsumable" content that existed at the point of shutdown. This would allow vets of the game to come back and have their basic status and previous purchases essentially restored. We'd have all the base elements to work with that we had before the shutdown to rebuild what was lost. Have this limited time special starter pack available for a month or so. Anyone who is truly a fan of COH still will have plenty of time to get back into the game with that special starter pack.

CONTEXT! That sentence you PARTIALLY quoted was in reference to people having enough time to take advantage of that hypothetical "special starter pack" I was talking about. You took a piece of a sentence and turned it into something entirely different from its meaning.

For me this is a truly silly argument.. there are many people who have the time and the ability to get to level 50 within hours.. let alone days and weeks.. the equal footing argument is silly..

Either everyone starts fresh or everyone starts with all they had. Can't have it piecemeal. I WANT my data back don't get me wrong. But I won't let the lack of data stop me from supporting the game.

All you people hanging out in Pocket D.. your not PLAYING.. hey.. all you people hanging out talking under Atlas.. Your not PLAYING.. Stop running that costume contest.. thats not PLAYING.. or should people just play according to YOUR definition of what is playing.. so if character data was available. and people got back everything they wanted.. they arent PLAYERS apparently.. got it.. and not only that.. not only are they not players.. They dont CARE.. ok.. got it..

Where this comes from I'll never know. I did not say anything in reference to HOW people play the game. If you're in Pocket D you're obviously playing IMO. Which means you're supporting the game. Which means you care. Your little tangent here makes no sense at all whatsoever in regards to my post.

By your definition probably not..

Yup you're right. If the sole factor preventing you from supporting the return of the game is whether or not the character data is recoverable then yes by MY definition you don't love the game as much as you might claim to. Cause if you did... you'd do everything you could to get it back data be damned. But see you don't fit my definition. The end of this heavily quoted wall of text proves that. At the end of the day you're still willing to play and spend with or without the data. Maybe not as much as before but you'd support. So by my definition you love the game.

and if they choose not to.. thats THEIR choice.. and they have every right to do so..

Never said otherwise. But I can still hold the opinion people are schmucks if they spend hours wailing on these forums about missing the game... and then someone comes along making titanic efforts/spending tons of money to give the game back to them but couldn't recover the account/character data and they snub it. Its like claiming your dying of thirst and someone offers you a glass of water from the tap and you slap it away because its not bottled.

I think its been said repeatedly on this thread and others.. CONSISTENTLY.. that the most important thing is getting the game back. but if at all possible people would like their data..

I never argued that. I WANT that. But IF the data is not recoverable I'd still support the game and I personally feel anyone on this forum claiming they love and miss the game should do the same data or not.

How did you even remotely draw a conclusion to lack of funding when we are not being asked to fund anything ??

Let's say this deal goes through and the servers are back up... Do you think they will be free? Do you think you'll just have everything for nothing and be able to play without spending a penny ever again? Be realistic. Even in maintenance mode it costs money to host an MMO. Not a lot in the grand scheme of things mind you but it does require SOMETHING. They will need to have some sort of positive income to keep maintenance mode going. Even if they just have it exactly as it was with Freedom: you can sub, or play and buy stuff a la carte, etc. They generate some income and would very likely NEED to just to keep the lights on if nothing else. Us old timers need to support the effort and let these new devs know that we've got their back and that their investment is not going to just be a money pit draining them dry. If we don't support them then maintenance mode won't last and we're back where we started with nothing.

The few people (and for the record I havent seen any) who might choose not to play will have no ultimate bearing on the game because the number of people who choose to play will FAR outnumber them..

I'm hopeful that you're right. All I'm saying, is that if you're here on this forum wailing about how much you miss the game... and it comes back... but you dont support it just because your character data was irrecoverable... then well, you're a schmuck. But hey those people don't know me from Joe Shmoe... what does my opinion matter to them?

Lets be clear about something as well. The efforts of everyone involved have been applauded consistently.. but lets not think that this is completely altruistic.. Investors invest for one reason and one reason only.. They can make money.. So while restoring the game if successful is admirable and should be celebrated.. Its also a business..  and if you are investing in a business you should know your clientele.. You should know their expectations and demands.. you wont be able to satisfy them all.. but you SHOULD be aware of them...

I don't have any argument with this. But since you're obviously aware that this isn't an entirely altruistic effort, then why did you bring up funding before? You obviously know they want/need to make money... if everyone held to the mindset of not supporting without the character data then there might be no money incoming if the data isn't recoverable. You are commenting from a point of view where you think I don't want the data or that I think the data shouldn't be attempted to be recovered. I can assure you this isn't the case at all. I'd want every effort made for the data. BUT the lack of data would not dissuade me from supporting the game's return nor do I think it should be the sole factor to dissuade anyone on this forum who swears they love the game.

I could give you a whole list of reasons.. many of which wont meet your standard of approval..

1) I dont have the time I had TEN YEARS AGO.. my life has changed dramatically and there are more things that demand my time and attention.. the chief of them being my FOUR YEAR OLD son..

2) After 8 years of playing I have done the level things.. a great many times.. I dont find the leveling path extremely entertaining anymore.. personally I would rather start every character at Level 35.. I find that part of the game the most intersting..

3) I dont want to sink the time and effort in AGAIN.. whats the long term plan for this venture ?? just 18 months ago it was.. Play for free FOREVER.. expect FOREVER was only 18 months..

4) I enjoy the latter part of the game more than the early part.. but I guess in your opinion thats not playing..

5) I enjoyed builds at the point of shutdown.. I dont have the inclination, the time, or the energy to REINVEST another 8 years..

Now that being said.. If there were no character data.. I would play.. as much as I did before.. probably not.. would i spend the money I did before ( and I spent THOUSANDS playing this game ).. probably not..

DO I want the game back... absolutely..

What I have come to resent is exactly the picture your first post stated.. and mindset that places an erroneous label on people that is divisive and unfair..

There's a reason I have repeatedly used the word "solely" throughout my replies to your various quotes. It's because I realize times change, people change and we're all not where we were a decade ago. There's lots of valid reasons for not being able or willing to support the return of COH. I just don't think lack of character data should be the one and only thing to do it.

But see your final quote shows you DO love the game. You said it yourself you'll play it even without the character data. Maybe not as much as you did before... maybe you wont spend as much as you once did... but you're willing to support the game data or not and THAT PROVES you love the damn game! :D

I don't get why you made so many assumptions about what I consider "playing" the game. I dont give a flying fart in space how anyone specifically enjoyed playing COH. We all played and enjoyed it in our own ways and that's great, more power to us all. I dont look down on anyone's particular enjoyment of the game. This isn't about what style of play anyone has. You and I aren't really on different pages here. We both WANT the data restored. We both WILL PLAY with or without that data though. Maybe you thought I was saying the data shouldn't be restored? I wasn't. But I am saying that free 50's or letting people have sentinel characters added to the database is a huge mistake for balance reasons. Either everyone is restored or everyone starts fresh. Half measures only hurt the game as a whole.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 03:04:02 PM by Kyriani »