Author Topic: Demo Launcher  (Read 1236 times)

ag88t88

• Lieutenant
  • Ice_Wall
Demo Launcher
« on: June 26, 2014, 04:56:39 AM »
So there is apparently some sort of demo launcher program to play back in game footage?  I followed the link from Paragon Wiki and the link is gone. Anyone know where I can find this?

Also anyone got some cool demos? I thought I'd watch old footage but I didn't do a lot of recording myself.

ag88t88

• Lieutenant
  • Ice_Wall
Re: Demo Launcher
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 05:11:45 AM »
Also, when I run the demo through the CoH.exe, I can't seem to hear anything, is there a way to turn sound up on this?

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 01:24:57 PM »
Demo sound playback was bugged. There's a fix for that floating around somewhere.
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.

ag88t88

• Lieutenant
  • Ice_Wall
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 04:04:13 PM »
You are the best!  Found the hex code edit Codewalker put up some time ago, sound is playing now.  I'm watching and listening and it is glorious!