Author Topic: New Computer / Hard Drive - Getting ICON Up & Running (How To?)  (Read 1960 times)

FlameBailador

• Underling
My pc's hard drive is experiencing issues and it's only a matter of time before it's kaput...so it's time to be proactive and replace it.  Almost everything I have on my pc is easily reinstallable (and backed up)...with the exception of CoX.  What is the best way to reinstall whatever is needed to be able to run ICON on a new computer/disk drive?  I can move the data files and all that jazz...but how does the installation process work?  I've searched the ICON subjects in this forum and don't see any specific instructions for this.  It would be much appreciated for those of us to refer to as we upgrade/replace our systems.

Thanks!

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

chuckv3

• Elite Boss
Re: New Computer / Hard Drive - Getting ICON Up & Running (How To?)
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 05:08:30 PM »
My pc's hard drive is experiencing issues and it's only a matter of time before it's kaput...so it's time to be proactive and replace it.  Almost everything I have on my pc is easily reinstallable (and backed up)...with the exception of CoX.  What is the best way to reinstall whatever is needed to be able to run ICON on a new computer/disk drive?  I can move the data files and all that jazz...but how does the installation process work?  I've searched the ICON subjects in this forum and don't see any specific instructions for this.  It would be much appreciated for those of us to refer to as we upgrade/replace our systems.

Thanks!

I just did that a few days ago while setting up a new computer. Download the tequila installer from here http://www.savecoh.com/2014/01/new-installers-for-titan-icon-tequila.html and it will do the rest.