Author Topic: Anyone ever build their own character into the COH CCG?  (Read 1195 times)

Ouul

• Minion
Anyone ever build their own character into the COH CCG?
« on: May 09, 2014, 10:03:17 AM »
For those that remember the Collectible Card Game, there was a cardbuilder on the website before the domain expired in 2011. I wish I'd saved my old cards from it so I still had the borders to recreate them. Does anyone still have theirs?

For reference, the original site was http://www.cohccg.com/cardbuilder/ which is now defunct, but it can be viewed on the internet waybackmachine, example here.

If you still have yours, post them here! :D

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
  • You think the holidays are bad for you ...
Re: Anyone ever build their own character into the COH CCG?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 09:22:26 PM »
I might have but the one I remember, done by someone else, was this one.

Tempus unum hominem manet

Twitter - AtomicSamuraiRobot@NukeSamuraiBot

MaidMercury

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 09:57:59 PM »
For those that remember the Collectible Card Game, there was a cardbuilder on the website before the domain expired in 2011. I wish I'd saved my old cards from it so I still had the borders to recreate them. Does anyone still have theirs?

For reference, the original site was http://www.cohccg.com/cardbuilder/ which is now defunct, but it can be viewed on the internet waybackmachine, example here.

If you still have yours, post them here! :D

interesting....I will try to create a card..........maybe even a Business Card?  ;D

Tubbius

• Fun Title
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 01:00:18 AM »
I've tried creating cards for my characters in the CCG (which I have plenty of cards for!) on the Wayback Machine, but it doesn't seem to work right since it can't reference everything properly.  Anyone got advice on making it work properly?  I want to see a proper Waddle the Penguin in my CCG.

Ouul

• Minion
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 03:53:44 PM »
See, that's the problem. The page as it was peeked at is there, but all the back-end is shut down. I was hoping for a few samples of cards to be put up (I'm no graphics designer) so I could see about rebuilding it in a little app or something.