Author Topic: I miss this game even more now that the weather is getting nice  (Read 950 times)

doc7924

• Elite Boss
Even when the game was still active, I always felt more drawn to it in the spring and summer then the winter time.

Maybe because it was always summer time in Paragon, I would just love to log in and hang around the city - even if I didn't do missions or anything, just chatting with people or selling stuff or going some business in WW.

And that's what I miss the most - it was more then just a game - it was a community of people to chat with, a place to just hang out if you wanted to just hang out.

Icon helps a bit by at least being able to wander around the zones, even though it is a ghost town.

Its too bad there isn't a way to get some action in the city, even if it is just for a local session, but I know the main guts of the game was run on the server side and not local.

Cinnder

• Boss
Re: I miss this game even more now that the weather is getting nice
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 04:21:58 PM »
Heh -- if my mom could see this she'd be saying, "No, if the weather is nice you should GO OUTSIDE!"

But I'm with you.  ;)

Cryono

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 05:53:30 PM »
nah bro ski chalet  ;)

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 10:09:18 PM »
Heh -- if my mom could see this she'd be saying, "No, if the weather is nice you should GO OUTSIDE!"

But I'm with you.  ;)

Well I WAS outside - in Paragon City, running around.