Author Topic: Favorite Powerset  (Read 2905 times)

Sugoi

• Boss
Re: Favorite Powerset
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2014, 01:35:49 AM »
My favorite power in the game was Altitis!   :P

So many interesting power combos to play with, and I had planned so many more.

Missing my Home Away from Home more every day.

HEATSTROKE

• Lovin' bein' an
  • Elite Boss
Re: Favorite Powerset
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2014, 02:53:55 AM »
Things I really enjoyed

Energy/Energy Blaster.. he had Damage/Range Centrioles in almost every attack.. That combined with Boost range made for a very very long distance blaster.. throw in the -KB proc in Explosive Blast.. fun fun fun..

Electric/Electric Blaster.. The Blaptroller.. Blast.. covered.. Melee attacks... covered.. Debuffing endurance. covered.. Need to lock something down.. Three single target holds.. covered..

SuperStrength/Energy Aura Brute.. a beast of a Brute.. a combo that turned out much better than expected

Fire/Psi Dominator.. Loved it from the moment I played it..started my love for dominators.. speaking of which

Earth/Fire Dominator... Lock em down..Burn em Down..

Ice/Thorn Dominator.. made many a spine scrapper jealous..

Illusion/Dark Controller.. probably my best controller ever.. Phantasm, Phantom Army. Spectral Terror AND Dark Servant..

Grav/Time Controller also very good

All Human PB

Shield/Fire Tank.. Shield Charge and Fire Sword Circle just rule...

Elec/Shield Brute.. having Spring Attack. Shield Charge and Lightning rod seems kinda unfair.. then add Vorpal Judgement attack.. and its REALLY unfair..

and my favorite

Rad/Fire Blaster.. the build made him a PbAoE monster.. the amount of damage he could cause was just ridiculous...

but one of my favorite things I found in the game I found by accident

Shield/SS tank I changed the animation on KO Blow to the double fisted animation.. with the shield up it looks like you are bashing them with the shield.. which was just AWESOME...