Author Topic: New efforts!  (Read 7286630 times)

LateNights

• Elite Boss
Re: New efforts!
« Reply #26160 on: November 04, 2016, 01:10:37 PM »
If you can't trust third party hear-say overheard in a noisy lunchroom, WHO can you trust?

I'm not saying it's aliens, buuuuut...

Aliens.

LadyVamp

• Elite Boss
« Reply #26161 on: November 04, 2016, 03:06:11 PM »
Is it true that to EE's the world and everybody in it are basically resistors, just waiting for the right amount of voltage?

I can't speak for the EE's but I'd say capacitors.  They seem to get all charged up over small things but are often easily discharged once you take away their exciter.

No Surrender!

LadyVamp

• Elite Boss
« Reply #26162 on: November 04, 2016, 03:08:45 PM »
If you can't trust third party hear-say overheard in a noisy lunchroom, WHO can you trust?

Mice!  They see and hear everything, and they are everywhere despite 50 million ways to kill them.  Now finding their headquarters and understanding mousie-crypt (their encryption system) is beyond anyone's comprehension.

:D
No Surrender!

CrimsonCapacitor

• Captain of the Hard Ship
  • Boss
« Reply #26163 on: November 04, 2016, 03:10:02 PM »
I can't speak for the EE's but I'd say capacitors.  They seem to get all charged up over small things but are often easily discharged once you take away their exciter.

Did someone call?
Beware the mighty faceplant!

Arcana

• Sultaness of Stats
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #26164 on: November 04, 2016, 10:29:07 PM »
Did someone call?

How many more levels until you become the CobaltCapacitor?

Remaugen

• Elite Boss
  • Android Clan of One
« Reply #26165 on: November 05, 2016, 01:17:28 AM »

It may take a while for that technology to catch up. Cobalt Capacitors tend to cause fires, for now we should stick to Lithium Ion! :D

We're almost there!  ;D

The RNG hates me.

Brigadine

• Elite Boss
« Reply #26166 on: November 05, 2016, 04:05:55 AM »
It may take a while for that technology to catch up. Cobalt Capacitors tend to cause fires, for now we should stick to Lithium Ion! :D
Lithium polymers are also dangerous...

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #26167 on: November 05, 2016, 04:47:02 AM »

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #26168 on: November 06, 2016, 06:09:24 AM »
I know this might be jumping the gun, but I am ready to record let's plays for City of. I have a 500 Gig. external hd, also a pretty good mic, and OBS :). Is there anything that I could be missing? Or if anyone used or knows someone who used OBS?
One day the Phoenix will rise again.

LateNights

• Elite Boss
« Reply #26169 on: November 06, 2016, 03:25:02 PM »
https://youtu.be/7-iRf9AWoyE

Ozzy loves you...

Edit: Waking up the next morning to slowly discover all the random drunk posts you made before passing out - priceless.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:36:09 PM by LateNights »

CrimsonCapacitor

• Captain of the Hard Ship
  • Boss
« Reply #26170 on: November 07, 2016, 10:19:44 PM »

I think that happens when I hit level 51.  And when the game shut down, I needed just one lousy, stinkin' XP to get there...

I did have my alts Cerulean Capacitor (invuln/elec tank) (blue) (long before the NPC Cerulean showed up in the First Ward) and Cadmium Capacitor (elec/kin corr) (yellow).  I wanted to do color themed alts of my main covering all AT's.  I had planned alts like Carnation Capacitor (a plant troller) (pink), Carnelian Capacitor (Fire Blaster) (Orange), and Celadon Capacitor (Rad fender) (Green), but was denied the opportunity to make them.
Beware the mighty faceplant!

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #26171 on: November 08, 2016, 12:00:27 AM »
I know this might be jumping the gun, but I am ready to record let's plays for City of. I have a 500 Gig. external hd, also a pretty good mic, and OBS :). Is there anything that I could be missing? Or if anyone used or knows someone who used OBS?

I was thinking, why not just lets plays?  TwitchTv.  Know?  This gets me thinking, a live, twitch feed with ventrillo/teamspeak(....ok I haven't used voip in a long time but..)or..whatever voip.  Lets make a super team, to, not some generic holy trinity one some of us are sure are gonna be made by some people.  Something to level up in radio/newspaper missions super fast.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Twisted Toon

• New Efforts # 13,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #26172 on: November 08, 2016, 07:11:47 PM »
I was thinking, why not just lets plays?  TwitchTv.  Know?  This gets me thinking, a live, twitch feed with ventrillo/teamspeak(....ok I haven't used voip in a long time but..)or..whatever voip.  Lets make a super team, to, not some generic holy trinity one some of us are sure are gonna be made by some people.  Something to level up in radio/newspaper missions super fast.

So, you want to make an all DeOffender team?
Hope never abandons you, you abandon it. - George Weinberg

Hope ... is not a feeling; it is something you do. - Katherine Paterson

Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy. - Cynthia Nelms

Abraxus

• Elite Boss
  • Brax on Discord. Play on Homecoming/Torchbearer
« Reply #26173 on: November 08, 2016, 11:57:07 PM »
So, you want to make an all DeOffender team?

I was on an all Defender team once.  Oh, sorry.  There was one Controller on it.  But, ALL of their powersets contained RAD, so tough mobs, and AVs were debuffed to the extent the game allowed, and meager offensive capabilities of the team were more than enough to snuff them out in quick fashion.  It was a themed group, so all of the names were after radioactive elements/isotopes.  It was glorious from Level 1-50, and beyond!
What was no more, is now reborn!

Nyx Nought Nothing

• New Efforts # 11,000!
  • Elite Boss
  • Ha!
« Reply #26174 on: November 09, 2016, 01:50:31 AM »
I was on an all Defender team once.  Oh, sorry.  There was one Controller on it.  But, ALL of their powersets contained RAD, so tough mobs, and AVs were debuffed to the extent the game allowed, and meager offensive capabilities of the team were more than enough to snuff them out in quick fashion.  It was a themed group, so all of the names were after radioactive elements/isotopes.  It was glorious from Level 1-50, and beyond!
i was on multiple teams that were basically random assortments of Defender and Controller powersets. Pretty sure we had Dark, Rad, TA, and Sonic in the mix for one that was founded as a weekly group on... Guardian i think. This was before the more granular difficulty settings, but by level 6 we had set the difficulty to max and just steamrolled a bunch of paper missions and continued like that for as long as the group lasted. We might've had a Blaster too, i can't recall for certain.
So far so good. Onward and upward!

Brigadine

• Elite Boss
« Reply #26175 on: November 09, 2016, 07:52:40 PM »
This thread has stopped to a crawl and that bums me out hard

RGladden

• Boss
« Reply #26176 on: November 09, 2016, 08:02:58 PM »
How will Trump's election impact the negotiations with NCSoft?  :o

Arcana

• Sultaness of Stats
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #26177 on: November 09, 2016, 08:03:58 PM »
This thread has stopped to a crawl and that bums me out hard

Is that like when you are pretending to crawl but are actually moonwalking, but on all fours?

I had originally thought of a completely different response, but then I decided to exercise some restraint and go back to my experiment on the effects of alcohol on the amygdala.

Arcana

• Sultaness of Stats
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #26178 on: November 09, 2016, 08:06:49 PM »

I believe if we get the game back President Trump will repeal and replace enhancement diversification to make Paragon City Great Again.  On the other hand, if you were expecting the War Walls to come down...

ivanhedgehog

• New Efforts # 25,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #26179 on: November 09, 2016, 08:50:03 PM »

That is assuming there are negotiations...