Author Topic: SAVE COH RADIO! FEB 7TH  (Read 2377 times)

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
SAVE COH RADIO! FEB 7TH
« on: February 06, 2014, 11:49:45 PM »
On November 30th, 2012, NCSoft shut off the greatest online super-powered role-playing game ever, however,
that only turned UP the resolve of its gaming community! Join Rich (a.k.a. Pogoman) and his trusted, loyal,
sidekick, Suzy the Elf, as they take to the airwaves weekly to discuss the plight of the greatest gaming community
in the history of the world! Tune in to see what the players are doing to bring back their beloved City! Join them
in their greatest fight ever!
Callers are welcome to join in on air! Friday night, 7pm-9pm EST!
Call in to say hello!  (646) 478-0073
Let's tell everyone why we are fighting to get our City back!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theelf/2014/02/08/save-coh-radio

This week's topic... We don't have one yet! :(  Any suggestions from our audience?

Drauger9

• Elite Boss
    • My gaming blog
Re: SAVE COH RADIO! FEB 7TH
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 12:32:02 AM »
Hi :)

I probably wont be able to tune in for the show cause I work on Friday nights.

But... I do have a suggestion for the show topic. How about your favorite TF/SF ect... and why it's your favorite? If you haven't done that topic yet.

Or things you did but shouldn't of been able to do. Like using a power a certain way that many people wouldn't of normally though of or going under the map in the ITF ( I think it was) ect...

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 02:19:45 AM »
I probably wont be able to tune in for the show cause I work on Friday nights.

If you visit the link after the show is over, you can listen to it as a recording. :)

I like your topic idea of favorite TF and the reason why. I'd even say expand it to include regular missions as well. Some people liked those even more than TFs, believe it or not, hehe.

Ooh how about, "what was your favorite type of mission, and why?" Story arcs; TFs/SFs; regular trials; incarnate trials; zone events; tip missions; repeatable missions like the radio/newspaper; SSAs? What did it for you? Any kind of scripted activity counts, really, we'll just call 'em all missions to keep it simple.

Drauger9

• Elite Boss
    • My gaming blog
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 02:39:46 AM »
If you visit the link after the show is over, you can listen to it as a recording.

Nice, saved in my favorites folder and I'll check it out when I get home later that night. :)

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 07:17:50 AM »
Someone also suggested this topic- TF'SF's- kill all or speed runs.

microc

• Boss
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 12:41:57 AM »
the chat windows is missing from the online radio web page.

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 11:33:28 PM »
Sorry I just noticed this. The chat room was open and people were talking during the whole show. if that ever happens, refresh the link for that night's show. you may have to do it a few times.