Author Topic: Wiki News?  (Read 850 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Wiki News?
« on: January 13, 2014, 02:40:47 PM »
I need me some wiki : /

The way they organized powers/effects it was so much easier & enjoyable to search/compare/build.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
Re: Wiki News?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 02:55:30 PM »
Still haven't heard a whisper on what's up with the future of the Wiki.

Had just enough time to build 1.5 FF's with its help and feel blessed. *So* glad I could make my first toon with the Wiki's help.

There were (tons?) more updates to the wiki than were posted on the front page. I think the most outdated part of the wiki may have been the Updates section. I wonder sometimes if that's where some people got the impression it was so out of date.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Castegyre

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 05:36:57 AM »
It's slow and incomplete, but serviceable enough for now I guess.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130805105649/http://champions-online-wiki.com/

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 02:45:00 PM »
Thanks, I shared that link in another thread too (and (try to) use it) but maybe someone hasn't seen it yet. I'm grateful that there's any kind of archive out there at all but yeah, it's incomplete as well as being really slow.

Just glad NCSoft doesn't own the rights to the wiki  : p

I think it's great that gamer wiki's are still player made out of luv and not a corporate product.  Go Wikipeople! : ) And gamer made webpage people in general. /cheer /bow
Some Faves: