Author Topic: Double Questonite Weekend  (Read 1219 times)

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Double Questonite Weekend
« on: January 17, 2014, 03:35:17 AM »
Check out the link.

http://co.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1080311

"Running low on Questionite? Need to add some legacy auras to your collection? Get double Questionite all this weekend!

This weekend, you'll earn double Questionite from adventure zones, comic series wrapper missions, and daily alert missions. Stock up on precious Questionite and grab your favorites from the Q-Store, including exclusive travel powers, action figures and more."

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Double Questonite Weekend
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 02:37:35 PM »
 *sigh*

Yeah..

I'm on extreme bandwidth rationing for the next ... 9 days .. tho  : /

Hey, on the topic of Q, we can buy Q with G now... that's a kinda interesting change in things.. Pretty cool I think.

When the waters were first being tested for Pay to Win me and others close to me had real strong opinions on how incredibly crappy the idea was. Here we are some years later and I am highly benefiting from the situation without spending a nickel.

Bravo, human ingenuity.

>>

Btw I spend nickels on CO when I can. Besides sharing my awesomeness with them I know they need money to keep chugging along. There is a lot more to the game if you are a Gold, too, especially if you never made a FF.

Just wanted to toss that in there..
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 02:53:50 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 09:32:15 AM »
Hey, on the topic of Q, we can buy Q with G now... that's a kinda interesting change in things.. Pretty cool I think.

What? When did this become a thing and how did I manage to not notice it?

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 01:44:59 PM »
Ikr??

What you want to look for is a "Crate of Questionite". They hold betweem 25 - 50k of Q and currently sell for ~ 500G in open auction.

If I remember right they come from lockboxes, dunno which.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 07:05:31 PM »
Ikr??

What you want to look for is a "Crate of Questionite". They hold betweem 25 - 50k of Q and currently sell for ~ 500G in open auction.

If I remember right they come from lockboxes, dunno which.

The Winter Wonderland boxes.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 05:43:51 PM »
Ohhhh bag slots are on sale!

I was gonna just throw all caution to the wind and blow that whopping 250 Zen today but then I saved 50. Yay!

: )

Well... It *was* kinda cool...

Some Faves: