Author Topic: How The Master does it. ?  (Read 1020 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
How The Master does it. ?
« on: October 13, 2013, 02:51:23 PM »
How and the heck does The Master come up with any kind of decent energy management when he isn't dodging (eeps the D word!)?

I wanted to try this AT and read it was a good one but every time I drop end, int, or rec in a build as a SS it's just not good.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Brou

• Elite Boss
  • Inspector of Tasties
    • Blog
Re: How The Master does it. ?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 03:16:23 PM »
Try adding EGO. Last I checked, it improves your energy return when blocking.
Spess

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 04:12:19 PM »
While that is an interesting reminder and also something that depends on things hitting me...

He doesn't have *that* either!

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 08:14:49 PM »
Well the master is an archtype, and unfortunately you always have lethal mistakes of some sort or another with archtypes.  At least he has bountiful chi resurgence....
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 04:08:23 AM »
If you can dodge reliably enough to maintain focus stacks, Dragon Kick will give you the Rush buff that both reduces energy costs on melee powers and gives you energy over time.