Author Topic: Complete Buffy & Complete Angel Gold Box  (Read 1787 times)

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Complete Buffy & Complete Angel Gold Box
« on: September 17, 2013, 04:57:23 PM »
Today's (Sep 17) Amazon.com Gold Box deal is "Buffy: the Vampire Slayer" ($60) and "Angel" ($55) complete series. Both are normally over a hundred dollars (Buffy is usually $200!) so this is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge deal! Of course, I am unable to buy because I am closing on buying a home, and anyone who has done that knows you don't have two pennies to rub together at this point. SIGH. Thought I'd pass along the deal to those who could afford this wicked promo.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/179-3635559-7189605?ie=UTF8&docId=1001258551
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

OzonePrime

• Elite Boss
  • Never Give Up! Never Surrender!
Re: Complete Buffy & Complete Angel Gold Box
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 05:09:39 PM »
Awesome! Ordering mine. Thanks for the post!

Shenku

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 07:03:12 PM »
Would be an awesome deal for Buffy, but I already own a Buffy box set (though I paid about $85ish at at a Sam's Club a few years ago)... Granted one of the disks in season 6 was bad, and I never went back to watch the rest of the episodes in order because of it(got to that disk several months after I bought it, so it was far too late to be able to return it any longer...).

Might be tempted on the Angel one since I'm currently watching it through Netflix, and I would like to actually own it as well...

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 08:49:58 PM »
Granted one of the disks in season 6 was bad, and I never went back to watch the rest of the episodes in order because of it(got to that disk several months after I bought it, so it was far too late to be able to return it any longer...).

One thing you might consider doing is contacting the studio/DVD publisher directly to see if they can send you a replacement disc. I've been able to do that with other TV show sets that had manufacturing errors. I don't know if they'd still have any available if it's been too long, but it might be worth a shot.