Author Topic: Saints Row IV  (Read 7640 times)

Canine

• Lieutenant
Re: Saints Row IV
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2013, 11:10:17 PM »
I've beaten the game now, nearly 100 percent.

Got gold on every activity.

Only thing left now is Challenges.

Well, have fun on the DFA Zin kills one, now that you've not got any large clusters of Zin easily available...  ;)

Managed the Platform Rift Golds tonight, hurrah.   I've still got that last bloody Genki M.O.M. that I'm 40 seconds to a minute slow on for Gold and the last Super powered Fight Club that I'd forgotten I hadn't got Gold to finish off before I'm done on side missions.

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2013, 07:02:05 AM »
The DFA kills one is actually pretty easy. Do either the medium or hard superpower fight club activities and on the king of the hill round don't complete it, instead gather up enemies. The freeze them with blast or buff, and DFA into them from any height for an instant kill. And yes, they do count for the challenge despite not being aliens.

Stone Daemon

• Lieutenant
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2013, 02:44:56 PM »
The DFA kills one is actually pretty easy. Do either the medium or hard superpower fight club activities and on the king of the hill round don't complete it, instead gather up enemies. The freeze them with blast or buff, and DFA into them from any height for an instant kill. And yes, they do count for the challenge despite not being aliens.

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2013, 12:49:53 AM »
Yeah, you wouldn't think it'd work but it does. Sadly you can't use that for many other challenges since you're limited to powers only in there (Not a bad thing) and most of the other superpower challenges are easy and likely things you picked up before even knowing they were challenges.

ag88t88

• Lieutenant
  • Ice_Wall
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2013, 10:14:03 AM »
Really enjoyed this game, and while the running up buildings and running on water was a nice touch, to me it just reminded me of CoH and unfortunately, it was more CoH light. Though I did say for a long time on the old boards, I think CoH could make for an excellent single player open world game, where the player could choose power trees and create a character like in CoH but instead of being an MMO, go on some epic adventures in a section or two of Paragon City. It'd be a cool create your own hero then do the available missions type of story and SR IV has come very close to doing that here. You don't get to pick your power styles like CoH and customize to that extent but it's a game where you get powers and can go on missions and the like. I really think a single player, open world CoH game would have worked big time.