Author Topic: just fyi!  (Read 1755 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
just fyi!
« on: August 16, 2013, 11:07:54 PM »
For those that did a big eyeroll because I didn't know who Grond was (how could anyone not??) - you will be happy to know that I just finished doing a lot of playing in the radiated sand and got a proper introduction. First to him, then very quickly, to the floor.

The Gigaton arc in The Desert is cool too.

GrOOOOOOOOnd!
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Re: just fyi!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 11:36:50 PM »
Yeah.

I liked it when I got a chance to take down Grond with a team. :D

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 12:07:55 AM »
If we had a CO (forum) Titans channel and you shouted out GROND! and I had time to run to the desert... Or if you just wanted to bs, or listen to others bs, or ask questions, or whatever..

I've thought about making a channel before. We all seem to get along pretty well and have a decent grasp on how to play the game and have fun doing it.

I just dunno if enough of us play at least once a week to make the effort worthwhile or if a better idea would be to join an existing channel (with OTHER ppl in it EWWWW).

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 12:35:24 AM »
For those that did a big eyeroll because I didn't know who Grond was (how could anyone not??) - you will be happy to know that I just finished doing a lot of playing in the radiated sand and got a proper introduction. First to him, then very quickly, to the floor.

The Gigaton arc in The Desert is cool too.

GrOOOOOOOOnd!

More than once, I've had characters introduced to Grond by having him land on top of them out of nowhere for an instant kill.

Kaiser Tarantula

• Elite Boss
  • @Nerva
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 03:05:16 AM »
More than once, I've had characters introduced to Grond by having him land on top of them out of nowhere for an instant kill.

Grond plays Super Mario Bros. in his spare time.  Grond is very good at it.

blackjak

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 04:05:57 AM »
And I thought I was the only one.
Virtue: Moonsun, Dynamo Jr., Crimson Fury, Sabre Kat, Double Sixxes, Quantum Stranger, Mystic Kirin, Pink.Eye Champion: Blackjak, Redwing Blackbird Justice: Shield Marshal Guardian: White Talon Triumph: Gosuto Union: Stellar Girl

GamingGlen

• Boss
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2013, 04:22:51 AM »
sigh.. they changed what he was from the PnP game (he came from the sea).  I even have a miniature of him, with his four arms and webbed ears.