Author Topic: character reference sheets  (Read 3280 times)

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
character reference sheets
« on: August 16, 2013, 08:21:19 AM »
I finally completed creating character reference sheets for all of my level 50 characters. Click on a thumbnail image to view a larger version.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 11:38:45 PM by Todogut »

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: character reference sheets
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 08:59:08 AM »
Angelic Archer - empathy/archery represent! That's nearly the same as Agge's build :)
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 10:05:18 AM »
Angelic Archer - empathy/archery represent! That's nearly the same as Agge's build :)

Angelic Archer came about because I wanted to play a character with the bird wings costume piece. At first, I thought of a male angel; but, then I considered power sets, and empathy seemed suitable for an angel (besides, I hadn't played the set before). Empathy suggested a caring, nurturing, feminine persona.

For the secondary power set, at first I chose assault rifle, again because I hadn't yet played the set. I named her Angelic Assault and laughed at the absurdity of an angel wielding an assault rifle. But, soon the joke wore off, and so I deleted her.

Archery seemed a more thematically fitting secondary for an angel. Plus, healing other characters helped earn badges for my supergroup, which unlocked base items.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 11:12:25 AM by Todogut »

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 11:01:47 AM »
I created reference sheets for my characters that didn't make it to level 50 before the shut-down. Click on a thumbnail image to view a larger version.

Safehouse

• Elite Boss
  • Sometimes it's harder to let go than to hold on.
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 02:51:10 PM »
This is really cool stuff! Wish I'd gotten some pre-shutdown screenshots. Not sure how I would go about doing this now :/
Name: Safehouse     Origin: Magic
Powers: Energy Blast/Electricity Manipulation/Flame Mastery/Teleportation
Security Level: 50+
Last Seen: Wandering the empty streets of the evacuated Paragon City.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 03:55:51 PM »
This is really cool stuff! Wish I'd gotten some pre-shutdown screenshots. Not sure how I would go about doing this now :/

Use Icon, or demo editing. Their boards are in the Multimedia section: http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/board,160.0.html
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Minotaur

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2014, 05:35:53 PM »

I had a little cherub called Stupyd Cupyd with that build.

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2014, 09:13:15 PM »
Use Icon, or demo editing.

Exactly. For some characters, I did not have saved costume files, demo recordings, nor screen captures. I used Icon to recreate the costume and save it; loaded the costume file into DEMOlition demo builder to create a .cohdemo file; and copy/pasted the character data from the demo file into another demo recording in place of another character with the same power sets. Icon let me get some screen captures, and editing demo files let me get others.