Author Topic: Random Page - Browser Back Arrow Functionality  (Read 2914 times)

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
Random Page - Browser Back Arrow Functionality
« on: August 14, 2013, 07:04:24 PM »
So when I click "Random Page" while using Firefox, it opens a random page as if I had clicked on that page's link. So I can end up with a chain of websites in my browser history to use the back arrow to go to.

However, when I use Chrome, for some reason it doesn't save the sites to the back arrow's history. The sites are saved in the browser's history, but I can't use the back arrow to go back to them - it takes me back to whatever page I was on before I started clicking "Random Page".

It's not super important, but it is kind of weird, and it can be annoying at times.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
Re: Random Page - Browser Back Arrow Functionality
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 07:34:04 PM »
Wikipedia has the same behavior. I doubt there's much we can do about it. It's either a Mediawiki issue or a Chrome issue.