Author Topic: Move/Emote Popmenu  (Read 40015 times)

droid25

• Underling
Re: Move/Emote Popmenu
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2013, 09:17:26 PM »
Hello:   I like to asked how do you get access to the popmenu while in the character creator, new to this?  Can you access this when loading a map?

Arachnion

• Elite Boss
  • Professional Cynic
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2013, 09:50:48 PM »
Hello:   I like to asked how do you get access to the popmenu while in the character creator, new to this?  Can you access this when loading a map?

You can't use this in the Character Creator.

What do you mean by loading a map?

I'd think if you were loading a map.. you can't do anything?

Because of the loading..
I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder

Waiting for an invitation to arrive
Goin' to a party where no one's still alive

Phaetan

• Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2013, 02:43:50 PM »
If you hare using one of the newer versions of Icon (1.6+?) you can load this menu up like any other after you've left the character creation screen and entered the regular maps.  Personally, I recommend assigning keybinds to all of the popmenus and just using /bindload after entering the zone so that they will all be available at a single keystroke.

droid25

• Underling
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2013, 02:51:28 PM »
Hi, I using 1.7 icon but I cant get access - made my character but cant access on to map.  Are you using npc or reg icon?  Plus I download these popmenu mov, npc, time and maps.    I install my good vs evil edition then copy and paste the i24 client. Do you put a  -r on icon npc-bat file?   Sorry new at this

Arachnion

• Elite Boss
  • Professional Cynic
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2013, 06:31:19 PM »
Hi, I using 1.7 icon but I cant get access - made my character but cant access on to map.  Are you using npc or reg icon?  Plus I download these popmenu mov, npc, time and maps.    I install my good vs evil edition then copy and paste the i24 client. Do you put a  -r on icon npc-bat file?   Sorry new at this

You use -n to get NPC mode.

You can't use the I24 client with Good vs Evil, the Good vs Evil edition is outdated now.

Uninstall your good vs evil edition and redownload the I24 client, install I24 in a spot by itself.

It sounds to me like you mixed good vs evil with I24, which is a big no no.

:o
I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder

Waiting for an invitation to arrive
Goin' to a party where no one's still alive

GamingGlen

• Boss
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2013, 11:18:20 PM »
(Edit: found some commands from people talking about the sequencer thingie)

Missing the Pool Cue emote.
(Edit) This works for both: "mov EMOTE_POOLCUE_TALKING_CYCLE".

Facepalm doesn't work for the player.  I'm pretty certain I got it to work before, probably with a similar but different command than the one in the popmenu, but I cannot test it since...
(Edit) Need to change "mov FACEPALM" to "mov EMOTE_FACEPALM", works for both player and NPC.

(Edit, added) I had a hard time finding the POINT animation in the mov POPMENU; I suggest changing the text from "Briefly point" to "Point, briefly" and moving it to proper alphabetical order location.

Having to reload my OS, I lost a lot of files but not everything.  I did lose the large spreadsheet that listed all the NPCs, animations, maps, etc, plus all the comments I made to that file.  I cannot find a reference to it among the pages of posts before my eyes started glazing over, so would someone point me (i.e., a link) to it so I can download it again, please.
(Edit) Still want the spreadsheet even after I found some stuff.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 06:41:35 AM by GamingGlen »

Tacitala

• Boss
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2013, 01:34:37 PM »
Unfortunately anything we do with the pop menu will have to wait until we finish getting computer issues straightened away for us.

It's driving me crazy- I can't find where that list is either.  The Paragon Wiki has a list of them that worked during Demos, but I can't find the link to the actual spread sheet.
"And I, of course, am innocent of all but malice."
- Princess Fiona of Amber

GamingGlen

• Boss
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2013, 05:37:18 PM »
Were there several spreadsheets, one for each list?   I might have combined them together into one file.  I did find the NPC spreadsheet.