More Titan Projects > Icon

Move/Emote Popmenu

<< < (6/6)

GamingGlen:
(Edit: found some commands from people talking about the sequencer thingie)

Missing the Pool Cue emote.
(Edit) This works for both: "mov EMOTE_POOLCUE_TALKING_CYCLE".

Facepalm doesn't work for the player.  I'm pretty certain I got it to work before, probably with a similar but different command than the one in the popmenu, but I cannot test it since...
(Edit) Need to change "mov FACEPALM" to "mov EMOTE_FACEPALM", works for both player and NPC.

(Edit, added) I had a hard time finding the POINT animation in the mov POPMENU; I suggest changing the text from "Briefly point" to "Point, briefly" and moving it to proper alphabetical order location.

Having to reload my OS, I lost a lot of files but not everything.  I did lose the large spreadsheet that listed all the NPCs, animations, maps, etc, plus all the comments I made to that file.  I cannot find a reference to it among the pages of posts before my eyes started glazing over, so would someone point me (i.e., a link) to it so I can download it again, please.
(Edit) Still want the spreadsheet even after I found some stuff.

Tacitala:
Unfortunately anything we do with the pop menu will have to wait until we finish getting computer issues straightened away for us.

It's driving me crazy- I can't find where that list is either.  The Paragon Wiki has a list of them that worked during Demos, but I can't find the link to the actual spread sheet.

GamingGlen:
Were there several spreadsheets, one for each list?   I might have combined them together into one file.  I did find the NPC spreadsheet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version