Author Topic: The Important lesson is to remember what has been learned  (Read 1159 times)

KyleAbent

• Underling
The Important lesson is to remember what has been learned
« on: August 01, 2013, 04:18:01 PM »
Admit it! The experience has been trans-formative. The memories, while eternal, also limited. While it is certainly not easy whatsoever to just change and adapt without question, I feel not so much of wanting to dive into the past as much as I feel to take advantage of what is currently available. From Twitch, To reddit, to youtube, to cohtitan. Simply searching "City of heroes" brings together many different stories. Never has it felt so comforting to share a memory so beyond.

With the possibility of a spiritual successor. With the banding together of protest. With numbers of focused intention. Setting aside philosophy and personal belief. We are all here sharing what humanity has to offer.

Yes, City of Heroes is now approaching the year anniversary of closing time. But just as the song says "Every new beginning come from some other beginnings end."

How are you defining yourself throughout this transition? Will you be stuck on your old ways? Not me. While I do miss City of Heroes I am also finding myself having to evolve. Not just through city of heroes of course.. but through life itself.

P.s - Please excuse my absence

Kyle Abent