Author Topic: Namesake Radio Live Interview with Warcabbit  (Read 1729 times)

Triplash

• Elite Boss
Namesake Radio Live Interview with Warcabbit
« on: February 22, 2014, 02:41:13 AM »
Hey there! I'd like to let you guys know about a live interview coming up this Saturday over at Namesake Radio. DJ Kuro will be sitting down with Missing Worlds Media's Project Lead, Warcabbit.

When: Saturday Feb 22nd, at 7pm EST

Where: Namesake Radio ( www.namesakeradio.com )

Feel free to join us in the chat and ask a few questions! Here's the direct link to the chat room, and you can also find it listed under the Jackpot tab as "Live Chat Stream".

Hope to see you there!

Minotaur

• Elite Boss
Re: Namesake Radio Live Interview with Warcabbit
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 09:44:57 AM »
I'm going to be away for the weekend, is either a recording or transcript going to be posted ?

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 05:33:10 PM »
Yes, it is going to be recorded. Usually the recording gets posted shortly after the show finishes. When it goes up I'll put the link here.

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 06:00:40 AM »
There was one small change from the plan: some technical difficulties at the start required the bossman's expertise to fix, so Krnl Mandrake stepped in to conduct the interview in DJ Kuro's place. Because of those technical issues it also required more editing to make the recording smoother, so there'll be a bit of a delay before it gets uploaded. Here's the site's forums where it will be posted (in the Shows and Interviews section), and I'll update again when it's available.

In the meantime, there are other interviews there as well, if you might be interested in those. Two of the main attractions so far are Hellwreckage, the Music Lead for City of Titans, and John Scigulinksy, Composer for Valiance Online. Not to mention a reading of the winning entry in last Halloween's Scary Story Contest.

HEATSTROKE

• Lovin' bein' an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 03:34:10 AM »
And the show link ??

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 03:48:19 AM »
I just found out what the long delay has been about. Apparently those technical issues caused the first five minutes of the recording to be damaged, and Krnl Mandrake is trying to recover them so the show can be put up in full.

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2014, 10:34:16 PM »
And there we are! The interview has been posted.

Link to the Interview section (it's the first one in the list): http://namesake-radio.1104669.n5.nabble.com/SHOWS-AND-INTERVIEWS-f19.html